Yes. We Have a Patreon! 🤩 👏 🎟 🚀

patreon
patron

We have Version 2.0 of Patreon now:

^^^ So, go read that first!

:boom:

That’s right… we have a new Patreon Page! We could be more excited to share this with you folks and give you even more direct ways to support the continued growth of the best community on the planet!

You can, of course, read more on our Patreon Page and feel free to ask us any questions here on this thread!

A Few BONUS Things for Pub Members

Of course, you don’t have to be part of The Bitcoin Pub to sign-up and support us through Patreon but there are some very neat things that’ll happen if you’re both a Patreon Subscriber and a Bitcoin Pub Community Member…

The first this is that you’ll automagically be added to a Patreon-Only Group and there will be special perks available to you folks!

Also, you’ll get some Avatar Flair added to your account, like this:

sue

Too strong!! :muscle:

It’ll keep getting better and better! This is the next-phase of our journey together to the moon and we couldn’t be more excited to have you join us!

How is The Money Being Spent?

Great question and we’re glad you asked! We’ve listed a number of things that the donations are used for on the Official Patreon Page but here’s a recent update of some of these things in action:

Have Questions About Our Use of Patreon?

Glad you asked! We’ve gotten a ton of great feedback and even better questions, some of which we’ve answered in this thread here:

Please ask away! We don’t mind engaging!

Patrons -- What is it all about?
Pub Patreon, how do you sign up?
The Bitcoin Pub "Tip Bot"?
Are You a Founding Pub Member? :2017:
Introducing... Site Sponsors. :space_invader:
#BEF2017 - Marketing for ICOs - Peter Saddington Answers
Patreon October Townhall!
We Sent 181,837 emails last month... :email: 171,837 more than I had hoped... :troll:
PUB 101 - New User Kickstarter!
Need Some Art for Patreon... :thinking:
ANNOUNCING: DECENTRALIZED TV :tv: :moneybag:
Simple Token AD on The Pub... WTF?

Joined. Let’s go to the moon!

Hexdek16 in the Pub on Patreon!

https://thebitcoin.pub/groups/patrons

ADD? :cowboy_hat_face:

just joined, very excited to show my support back to you guys for the great content and video!

I love my #cryptonation!

So grateful to folks like you!!

Joined - Thanks for everything you guys have done so far :tada::tada::tada:

Joined up at Patreon, looking forward to the journey

I’ve only been here since end of Aug but the warm community and great insights in the pub convinced me to sign up!

Looking forward to strapping in to the m00n with you all! :rocket::rocket:

Couldn’t have said it better myself…!!

Just get my cryptonaut ticket!! bvalerio on patreon!! Lets do this!!

A few more comments from our Patrons:

Cryptonaut reporting for duty! :smiley:

missed the stream. Power outage. Limited access just got restored. Would catch up soon.

@peter @john @everyone thanks for creating such a great community. I’ve learned quite a lot. Power is still a big deal here and my generator gave up yesterday. Hopefully, it would be fixed soon and I can have full access. I’ve pledged as a patron. I’d watch the live stream as soon as I can catch up. Thanks, guys !!!

Thank you! We’re glad you’re part of the community here!

40 AM

Love this! We’re going to have some “assignments” coming soon for our Crypto Pirates and Cryptonauts…

Welcome brother :slight_smile:

I thought I paid to not have to do assignments lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: