Who is bagholding ICX?

Yep added another 3k @ 23c the other week to double my inteded bag size so I am double bagged as there are so heavey…:+1:

I’m planning on layers buys starting at 15c down to 10c.

Same here, bought from the beginning, all the way down. My bags are getting more and more heavy. Just got some more ICX :icx::money_mouth_face:

200 ICX for $50. Is it a steal? It may be in one way or another.

Total Invested Total Porfolio
COST VALUE PROFITS YO! % INCREASE!
$2,576.00 $542.41 -$2,033.59 -78.94%

Anyone got one of these new hardware wallets for their ICX yet?

lol good one…

lmao this is OD im laughing at this pic but dying inside as well cuz my holdings are worth pennies…

damn ur poor bro, mine are worth tens of dollars

Very good point my man.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahhh I remember the good old days when I paid $2000 for 200 ICX.

your honesty is making someone else feel less suicidal

props

The sad part is that the 200 was part of 1000 that cost $10,000 :crazy_face::rofl::muscle:

This is a very good idea. I will be doing the same.I am after in the long run 100,000 ICx.

@Crash101 100k ICX…

Jesus i fear if these prices get to low, it will be without question that the pub will be a place ICX whales hang out.

I am after the same amount funny enough, but currently i am no way near it! Although if we get sub ICO prices it shouldn’t be to hard. ICO price = $1000 investment = 10k ICX.

If BTC tanks to $1850 you can bet your bottom dollar icx will be at ICO prices.

You trading crash? Saw your post the other day mate, have been so busy couldnt get round to replying. You well?

@Racolini How are you getting on old friend? Still in trenches fighting it out I hope!

@Leo_Beal

Yep mate… keeping at it when I can… It’s hard to do at work… I try and do more in the evening when I have more time.

You know with a fair amount of certainty that come the next run ICX will be at least 10 dollars. I do expect it to go higher too