What would you do?

so guys and gals I have been convincing my family and friends that crypto is life😀
One family member has invested $900 this week on BTC and ICX now he has just asked me wat wld I put 10k on if I was him I said btc then said or icx or neo.
Now I’m torn on wat answer I give him. I have told him he has to make this decision and be happy with it and be ready to ride the rollercoaster. Also said I’m no financial advisor​:rofl::rofl::rofl: thghts please wat wld U do

safe would be btc. ltc. icx. neo.
thats the only ones i might be going for atm. trial and error with altcoins and wouldnt put anymore.
i rather be safe

Yes Peter I have told him to join the pub dctv.show and do the b90x

Any solid coin should be fine.
Can’t go wrong with BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, ICX

I’d tell them to dca until they have a better understanding of what they’re investing in and have clear goals, exit strategy, etc. Remind them to not get fomo and how it’s still early… or if they have to put the money in right now I would go with BTC. If they chose to diversify later they can easily from that position.

Dude, that is spot on advice you giving! Dilly Dilly!

I’d do the same. I am also busy convincing friends and family to invest in crypto and hold the coins because cryptocurrencies are the future. Wait, they are not the future, they are the present, sorry. But in the future, they will bring more and more benefits IF they make a significant investment now.

Keep on rocking, fellow!