What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

HANING OUT AT THE HOUSE AND RAN ACROSS THIS

Microsoft founder Bill Gates issued critical comments about Bitcoin May 7, telling CNBC it was a “greater fool” investment and he “would short it if he could.”

In comments during the network’s Squawk Box segment, Gates, who in February claimed cryptocurrencies had “caused deaths in a fairly direct way,” nonetheless did not discount the idea of engaging with it himself.
“As an asset class, you’re not producing anything and so you shouldn’t expect it to go up. It’s kind of a pure ‘greater fool theory’ type of investment,” he said.
“I agree I would short it if there was an easy way to do it.”
The timing of Gates’ cautionary words is curious. In the year institutional investors can short Bitcoin using futures contracts, investment banking giant Goldman Sachs last week appeared to confirm it would not only join in on that arena, but seek to offer clients more direct exposure to Bitcoin specifically.

As Cointelegraph reported quoting an executive in charge of the plans, Goldman now considers cryptocurrency “not a fraud,” and while it is a “heightened risk,” it is not “something it doesn’t understand.”
For the Microsoft mogul, however, the assets would appear too risky for long-term commitments, either as a client or institution.
“Bitcoin and ICOs, I believe completely [they’re some] of the crazier, speculative things,” he added.
Gates’ most recent comments echo those made on Saturday by Berkshire Hathaway’s Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger, with the latter going as far as to compare Bitcoin investment to “trading turds”:
“Someone else is trading turds and you decide I can’t be left out.”

not to worry, I became an organ donar the second i got my motorcyle license many many years ago. with the increased chances that you will be fatally injured at a young and viable age, it seems downright selfish not to donate when you ride a bike.

#beautifulscenery!!!

I was based in Cyprus for about a year, miss it even now :disappointed:

Wouldn’t believe it’s doncaster would ya haha

Sometimes I like to go out into the garden before bed and look up. I’m always amazed by stars. It’s even better when you can see a planet. It’s not the clearest picture but that is Jupiter. Wish I could get a better shot, but I only have an iPhone camera!

Got my gardentower refreshed an ready for another growing season

Thats freaking legit @altcoinchick :open_mouth:

working in chicago today.

in the lobby @ 6:45 am

hired

Hit 35 today. Feeling old and tired.

Working in corporate today.

Training on product ownership for enterprises.

imagine giving training people on how to own it, and then building your own shit and not even having to pay for this training!!!

5d

Yeh. Pretty much. Lol.

You can’t get a new soul though. Or can you…:thinking::tinfoilhat:

참치 김치 찌개 and 소주

Trying out this crypto apparel thing and started creating some designs today…

CryptoShirts

wow that garden tower thing looks awesome!
how wonderful would it be to grow herbs in each divider

35? Feeing old?

You only lived 35% of 100%

To me the number looks pretty young/small still!

look at this model, full posing with special lighting! xD