What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

You too. Your work is great. Why don’t we celebrate your craft too? :slight_smile:

Make sculpture of dogelord :troll:

HUH?..oh no…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m gonna be accused of not practicing what I’m preaching here but it takes about 250 hours to build a guitar the way I build them. Besides, @peter knows my business eats me alive. I’m not saying it doesn’t take @Michelle_Orio a considerable effort for her creations, I’m sure it does, it has to. Art is a consumptive endeavor. You have to place yourself ‘into’ it, and you don’t always get it back. I’m just trying to support her.

The truth about starting a clothing company, at least from my experience :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

download

How can we help support you better?

Haha you guys support enough, I saw you rocking the T in a lot of your decntralizedtv videos.

Nah I just got to do better, I just posted that for the realness. Not always easy and nothing will be handed to you.

How was the Atlanta Blockchain 101 workshop? I was thinking about going but couldn’t make it. Any good takeaways?

Wow! That’s a beautiful guitar!

I have yet to figure out why I love gardening so much. It is so rewarding but My entire body hurts. This greenhouse was a disaster 15 hours ago. Irrigation lines strewn around. 5 ft tall weeds. Me on high snake alert all day amongst the briars and cogangrass that infiltrated my once pristine happy place. After the rains ruined our crops this past summer, I just let everything grow wild as I focused on crypto. Today, I had to face the reality of my negligence :flushed:. Tomorrow my body will tell me- never again :joy:. But I managed to get the high tunnel clean and over 1,000 plants started today. Kale, spinach, red romaine, green romaine, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, eggplant, tomatoes, squash, zucchini, bell pepper, jalapeños, cucumbers, and I don’t even remember what else. This is just a start…

I love this. So much win here. Seems. So peaceful.

Made some more videos recently:

:doge: NOPE…

It’s raining it’s pouring over here.
I was supposed to work out, but had a derricious brunch with my friend instead :rofl:

I don’t know if I’m cut out for gardening. I pulled weeds once and also pulled my back out, but I’ve always wanted a garden too. Tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers would be nice. Keep us updated with how it goes!

My hammies are screaming at me today lol

IMG_2024
Crystal River FL! My first discovery of Bitcorn a poppin’ . Shout out to the little bikers store in downtown.

Do you guys live on a homestead? Looks like you have a decent property down there. We should have a gardening thread on here for the green thumbs. I am a hosta hybridizer.

LOVE IT! This is the jam!

Yes please on the gardening thread! I’m currently vertical, closed-system gardening due to my new small yard. This is a garden tower.

and I have a couple of decent raspberry stands in the yard, among other things

I did aquaponics for 3 months to see if I could achieve it small scale. It worked with a 10 galon fish tank, pet fish, and some rigging. Achieving tank balanve was the hardest part due to the plants being on top of the tank. Id be down for some gardening.

And it was just arugula, peppers, lettuce and zuccini folks. No MJ