What I would love to see on coinpuffs

I like it! specially the trade section! is it possible for a 1 day or one hr view?

most importend for me would be the percent of change from altcoins to BTC
only the showing the $ price is including the price change of BTC

Hey guys, I may be just reiterating what @paul_duffy suggested, but I would like to see if you can display coins listed on a page and grouped in coin types to make it easier to research that group type. For example, stable coins etc.

id say peter and john are already on this.

Hey guys, I am sure that you will probably already have this in your pipeline but how about a favourites checkbox on each coin in coinpuffs. There are so many coins out there and so many mentioned in videos that it’s hard to keep up with. If I hear or read about one I’d like to be able to look it up and added to a favourites tab for further investigation a topic a later time.

When will Coinpuffs list bitcoin cash as BCash? Cryptopia did it ages ago. Great move on their part.

Don’t know if its added already but, would be really freekin cool to see on any given chart, specific days. Say you open BTC chart and want to see the highlights for every tuesday and friday on the chart. Rather than manually look at each date, this may be a cool parsing feature.

So, it would show the originally chart but then perhaps point out something a dot color or line or something on the day(s) of the week selected.

Point being perhaps that maybe there’s starting to be a shift on best cost base average day or maybe theres a second best date if people cant make it on fridays.