We're Featured on Product Hunt Ship (Upcoming)! 👏

producthunt

Indeed, the harder one works, the luckier one gets!

So what do you love / what are you passionate about? Other than ICX :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At heart, I’m definitely a multimedia artist. I started with drawing and painting when I was a kid, and then as technology progressed I moved onto video editing, photography, music production, coding, 3D modelling, and so on. I will mention ICX because that will help me achieve my goals :wink: .

So why don’t you become a freelancer doing exactly those things?

A lot of those markets are saturated (need a niche), and work takes up a majority of time which doesn’t allow for me to work in a time efficient manner for my clients. For example, last week I had to work from 3:00PM to 1:00AM the next day, then show up the same morning at 8:00AM. It’s physical labor for 8+ hours straight so it really does take its toll on you.

Living a crypto/blockchain based lifestyle would allow me to do all of things such as being a freelancer. I’m also watching Zeepin very closely as a future prospect for my own self growth as a freelancer. I was able to do some freelancing a few years ago when I had time, and I did make good money doing it. I can’t take the risk of letting my job go (yet) for freelancing, so I’m sticking to my principles to secure myself financially for the future.

Maybe you can do it in parallel until the freelance takes off.

I think I’ll just stick to the way I’m doing this currently since it’s what I’ve thought out for a long time, and it’s what I’m most comfortable with. You know I always appreciate your suggestions though man, thanks.

I’m in a similar boat. Have to keep reminding myself that this job isn’t forever. I’m strongly considering a career change this year, with or without realising my moon goals. This job does pay for my crypto-habit though… I agree with think the talking-cat above (@goodoldfiat) it’s good to plan ahead before making a change. You might get a chance this coming year to make a change and follow your heart. Best of luck! :crossed_fingers: