Welcome to Water Cooler

thats amazing!!! love that your daughter did it.

I’m excited to learn more on HODLing and trading cyrptos. I am currently HODLing LTC!

so good!

Clayton here. New to Crypto bought 1 Eth back in December for just under $500 now already over $1000. I Know I’m late to the game for the most part but at least I get to see a little bit of it. I would rather be in the back of the ship to the moon then not on the rocket at all. Good luck Crypto Nation

ponzi schemes promisin´ payoffs turn me way off
we don´t fuck wit bitconnect that´s [inaudible] we made off :smile:

homie be droppin mad truth! :muscle:

so good! :hulksmash:

ponzi schemes promisin´ payoffs turn me way off
we don´t fuck wit bitconnect that´s [that Bernie Madoff] (sucka!)

:joy::rofl:

spotify

youtube

Whats some good Korean BBQ in ATL ??

bbq

Lol. Silly rabbit. :poop:

Gotta love the trolls

I wanted to bounce this off the community. They just posted an amazing coin tracker on here, which I was going to adopt, but I was trying to figure out a way to incorporate my cost averaging that I developed on my tracker. I wanted to upload my tracker while I work on that, in case anyone wants to try it out. If you like the averaging I used, let me know (based on the cost of the coins against a weighted average, then if part of those coins are sold off, the remaining coins are given that average and weighted accordingly against any new coins of the same type that are purchased). I did this so I could track a currency over multiple trades on one row vs. handling them separately at a transaction level. The sheet is basically for Binance and GDAX trading but can be expanded for others.
The script for BTC pricing was developed by a YouTuber called Crypto Gnar.
I built in importHTML for the USD pricing. It is imported from the CMC exchange-specific pages with an importHTML, so I can get exact exchange rates not an average.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to use it if you like it. It took me days to get a DCA calculation that would work, so I would really like to share it with you all.
Thanks!

Taking a look! Not bad!

Throwing an idea out here, with the recent correction seeing almost all the good coins on sale. A few things to keep in mind, a lot of money has left the market for some big name ICO’s with really large presale buy ins.

A second point, most of the Wall street bonuses are being paid out from now until the end of the month

Wall Street’s top banks are expected to announce bonuses:

Morgan Stanley is set to kick things off this Thursday. A person familiar with the matter said the bank would also announce managing-director promotions.

Citigroup is next up the following week. It is expected to announce just after the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, so January 16.

JPMorgan is expected to announce in the middle of that week, around January 17.

Goldman Sachs is expected to announce at the end of next week, so around January 19.

Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the last to go of the big US banks. It is planning to announce the following week, on January 23, according to a memo sent to staff Tuesday, people familiar with the matter told Business Insider.

The bonuses are typically paid out a week or two after they are announced.

With the current appetite for crypto I forsee a lot of money entering the market in the last week of Jan and first two weeks of Feb :rocket:

Lunar new year?

Rumor has it that the lunar new year may be part of the reason the market is down. Thoughts?o

How on earth does longforecast.com come up with their projections

Taxes, Christmas, New Years, Futures contracts ending, Lunar new year, China new year, China holiday, Bitconnect tanks, China and Korea FUD…Mmmm, yeah, BTC might take a small dive, lol

Great Hip Hop song Ian Balina financed with his BTC gains. MOON LAMBO Song

Was listening to one of Clif Highs interviews for 2018. According to his web bot algorithm, he’s saying that BTC will linger around 13K+ through March-April roughly and then test 40K around Aug. He says because of the “new” language associated with Crypto currencies that his prediction levels are besting 50%+… This may or may not be entirely accurate as I remember but very close to the dates anyway. I’m more sure abt him saying Aug at 40K. This I don’t doubt this for a minute. Clif is definitely a genius in his own right and clearly supports the Crypto movement and it’s core purpose. Just a tid bit for you all, Ok then, Thanks

Xenon top 1 coin on www.coinpuffs.com ? Are you testing :slight_smile: ?

Trevon has something to tell you guys!