Welcome to Water Cooler

Hey Pub Peps, I have a nub question. I’m planning to DCA with The Dogelord on ICX and Im wondering which is the better strategy.

a) I buy $5000 in Bitcoin now and slowly convert $100 worth on BTC into ICX each Friday
or
b) Convert $100 fiat into ETH then convert that into ICX every friday

Is one way better?

To clarify the Question, what i really want to know is the proper way to DCA. Whether it’s BTC or ICX is secondary.

The proper way would be to throw in the 5000 now, then scrape together another hundred bucks next week. eb27ba89682c858ce6dd3c0939c89fddc45374b3_1_637x500

Hey, so i recently jumped into cryptoassests late summer just in time to enjoy the fall/winter run-up, but also just in time to experience or devastating January correction. Needless to say i am still up in my portfolio but nowhere close to where i was. Historically (2015, 2016, 2017) there has been another correction in March, many attribute to tax season in the US. I haven’t seen much discussion on this topic but the charts dont lie…

Is anyone discussing this? or have any advise…

my current plan: reduce 30% of my portfolio to fiat now, wait for the dip and begin to rebuy positions at a lower level, between 10-15% down turn. If the correction continues past that i will buy direct through Coinbase to increase ETH and BTC holdings.

Any comments, insight, advise would be appreciated.

How much is a fatty?
When one smashes a big fatty into a coin, what it the investment amount?

What’s up? You guys want to make our own BitcoinPub Smart Media Token?

6 days out, has your perspective on the situation changed?

I had not heard about the tax timing, but that makes sense. I have been expecting this level of chop, as it is par for the course of MOON. Some savvy, experienced traders I’ve met play the ebb & flow channel to stack more bitcoin, alas I’m not that good yet & there’s the issue of taxable crypto trades, so I just HODL & add more BTC when possible. The biggest concern of mine in terms of trading out of bitcoin, is missing the run up while sitting out. This 24/7 market sure doesn’t make it easy!

I hope you’ve made satisfying decisions and are sticking with a winning strategy. Cheers!

Good to see such an informative and friendly community within the depths of crypto!

I look forward to interacting with you all!

I use AltPocket.io and like it much better than Blockfolio. You connect via API to Bittrex, so no manual entry.

the Moon looks GOOD…oooooh yeah

mmmm, korean bbq…oooh yeah

Any thoughts on Golem?

https://blog.golemproject.net i just bought a small amount up 68% in 24 hours.

Up 68%…That’s a very nice gain!

At the moment a fatty would be $20 in my case

Omg 15,000 BTC makes me wanna trow up!! at todays value thats around $119,315,700.00:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: not that much lol :lying_face:

Bitcoin is still kinda cheap so he’s not too late to get back in the game lol

Hey peter, did you delete your IG?,

hey guys I think this could be a positive but it will probably FUD the market. What do you guys think here in the crypto nation!!!

yep, I’ve done that. also lost 2000 scotcoin the same way 3 years ago but not too worried because I love life and money is replaceable :smiley:

I had a brilliant topic for a fantastic thread that EVERYONE could join in on - and i forgot it while checking for a similar existing thread… #NotGreatATRules… And that’s why I love twitter :smiley: