WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Who are you?
Jadeverett Mayhorn
Where are you located?
Dallas
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Litecoin and Ethereum. My brother mentioned it would be a good investment and once I researched the tech, I was all in on crypto
What are you “TO THE MOON 103” goals?
Financial freedom and freedom of choice
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
I am the most excited about the technology and how it gives the power back to the people instead of keeping it all centralized to a few corporations

Welcome to the pub @Jadeverettm! You can never go wrong with financial freedom. Create the ultimate lifestyle a do it big :bitrocket: .

Who are you? Chris
Where are you located? Dallas, Texas
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? I started mining on Nicehash to acquire Bitcoin, but have done one trade for Golem
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Learn even more about cryptos, share this knowledge, grow the community and go TO THE MOON
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Friends, Learning and going to the moon
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Decentralized TV on youtube

Welcome! It’s great to have you On Board! :cowboy_hat_face: “Buckle In” and come on in the “Spaceship” :rocket: to the :full_moon: here in the Bitcoin Pub Yooooo! :doge:
LTC :ltc: $ ETH :eth: Were good choices. :+1:

Look forward to your contributions to the community. :mega:

Who are you?
Joseph Young

Where are you located?
Florida, USA

BTC, “for the gains”

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
It would be “your” not “you”, those goals are collaboration and partnerships.

Entrepreneurial growth and business partnership potential.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Peter on YouTube. I dislike YouTube, but I enjoy Peter and he is entertaining to watch and listen to. He seems to have an open mind about the potential for both good and bad projects. I would like to discuss projects I’m involved with directly to get his opinion because I value his opinion.

glad you’re here friend! welcome!

Thanks John. I would like some time to speak to either you or Peter specifically regarding a project I’m directly involved in. I would also like to post a thread about this the My Crypto Name project and get feedback from the community at large. However, I do not appear to have permission to post into the Sponsored category. Is there another category I should post my project details under instead of Sponsored? I appreciate you guys for building this community and providing this platform.

Cheers,
Joe

Good to see you join the pub Joe! If you would like to post in the sponsored category, you can check the link below and/or message John/Peter :slight_smile: .

https://decentralized.tv/sponsor/

-My name is Anthony but my friends call me Amp :sunglasses:
-Pittsburg, CA
-BTC in Dec of 2017, :rofl:
-Moon goals: to be able to stop working and spend more time with my family, and contributing to my community. If I had to guesstimate a figure, it would be ~$10m net worth.
-Im really excited about being in the early-adoption stage of this fin-tech revolution. I’m really looking forward to how this technology will change the world over the next few decades. This really is a miracle!
-I found the pub after subscribing to decentralized TV, and Bitesize Bitcoin.

Welcome! It’s great to have you On Board! Amp :cowboy_hat_face: “Buckle In” and come on in the “Spaceship” :rocket: to the :full_moon: here in the Bitcoin Pub Yooooo! :doge:
Beginners- Help Section
Click this Link :point_up: If you have question we will do our very best to assist you! :beer: “Cheers!”

…and worry not about that :btc: just :hodl: and DCA to the :mooning:!

aoula-
Located in setif, algeria
Working my way up to my first bitcoin!
Working
teacher & trade

What’s up guys?:

Daniel Hartness
Sylva, North Carolina,
Litecoin, @ $111 a couple of months ago. Seemed like a good one to get started with.
Spread the name of Jesus all across the world.
Looking forward to curing my ignorance of crypto and helping as many others as I can get involved.
I’ve been a subscriber of Decentralized TV for a few weeks and have really enjoyed it so far.

Who are you?
Jayson

Where are you located?
Hangzhou, China

BTC, “long bitcoin short the world”

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
The basic goal is surpassing the cap of Gold Market

Sooner or later, it will take over the world

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Someone mentioned it in a wechat group and i googled it, and now i am here

@aoula

Hey what’s going on Aoula! It’s always good to have that one ticket on the space ship!

@daniel_hartness

Yo what’s up Daniel? Spreading the good word on cryptocurrency and blockchain is always a top thing on my list!

@suiyong_jin

Welcome to the pub Jayson! I read a lot of love for Bitcoin in your post, so do your best to reach those goals :bitrocket: .

Who are you?
Vincent

Where are you located?
Philippines

Not yet really, I wanna learn first before I invest.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Well , just simply earn some money to support my family. And maybe also buy the things I don’t have, especially going to Japan with my special someone.

I’m mostly excited about just interacting with someone, maybe just talk to each other about other things and also I hope that we could all go and meet up someday if the community grows larger and more successful.

Glad to have you here Vincent! Love the moon goals, and wise decision to research before investing :+1: .

Well researching before investing isn’t really my plan, but since I’m flatout broke that’s what I ended up doing

Ok, Hi to everyone. I’m new to the Bitcoin Pub so be gentle! I’m an old guy, 70ish in OH. I bought a little Bitcoin to buy some altcoins that look promising. As I can I’m getting more Bitcoin in my personal “phase 2” plan. My TO THE MOON goals would be to pay off debts and have a little more for retirement.

I really like the concept of Bitcoin and cryptos, as a decentralized currency. I never understood the concept of money or how confining the present fiat systems are. I did realize the fiat system is rigged but didn’t know there was alternatives. I have to admit I missed the boat when Max Keiser was talking about Bitcoin when it was about 10 cents!

I found out about the Bitcoin Pub watching Peter on DCTV.

Hope I put this reply in the right place.

Love reading about all this, just wish I was 20 years younger.

Gridlock (Name refers to how much of a learning curve I had in getting to this point!!) Hi

Welcome to the pub @Gridlock! There’s a lot of information to gather as this is a growing space, but that’s only half the fun :slight_smile: . Check out the fairly recent 10 days of Bitcoin to help you get started:

1. Basem, I’m an Energy Engineer LinkedIn
  2. Syrian residing in Turkey
  3. Bitcoin 2016 because I always wanted to visit Mars
  4. Live independent
  5. Decentralizing the world excites me a lot
  6. DecentralizedTV