WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

@crypt0junki3

Welcome to the pub! You will definitely learn a lot here. This place is pretty awesome.

@dogmatixxx

Yo glad to have you here Nate! It’s never too late to join the pub. That BTC buy at $800 though :bitrocket:.

@PeaceDude

Good to have you here Ibrahim! Getting into blockchain and seeing where it can take you is a worthwhile experience. Tons of opportunity in this space.

@Snake_Plisken

Welcome to the pub dude. Those moon goals are the dreams man. Stay dedicated and make it happen :muscle:.

@adam3city

Hey what’s going on Adam? Glad to have you here. Creating room to spend more time with you family is always a respectable thing in my eyes :+1: . Make it happen.

Greetings everyone! I’m new to the Bitcoin Pub, but have been watching Decentralized TV for a few months now (which is how I found out about this site). I’m fairly new to the Crypto community and I have come late to the part and have yet to experience what the moon feels like under my feet.

My biggest holding atm is ICX. I love what they’re doing, the calibre of the team and essentially I’m well experienced with just how diligent Koreans are. If you know, you know. Put it this way, there’s absolutely NO WAY that they’re gonna sit back and let Japan of all countries become a forerunner in crypto.

One reason I came here is because it seems like people are well informed and aren’t all about ‘Why no moon?’ as they are on Twitter and Reddit. I have experience of trading penny shares in the stock market, so I know about pump and dumps, watching for the snake oil merchants etc. It’s all part of the fun!

Anywho, I hope I can gain some valuable knowledge and meet some good people here. Cheers everyone!

Hey welcome man! I think you will find the information from out members here more than valuable :slight_smile: .

I am Percy Dooley
I’m located in Victoria Tx
I just bought my first amount of Bitcoin because its the key in trading
My goal is to pay off some debt and start a retirement fund
I am excited to learn as much as I possibly can about the cryptonation
And I found this place on YouTube Bitcoin for Beginners

Welcome here Percy! Soak up that knowledge and great goals man. Sometimes it’s the financial things that are priority. Live that debt free life.

Welcome Cap!
Are you concerned with ICX’s wallet issues or do keep in on an exchange? I’ve heard the wallet is really buggy. I don’t own any, yet.
Cheers,
Al-

Thank you for the welcome! Love the Cryptonation! From New Orleans Self employed and joining to get the best most accurate info possible. About to start the B90X

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? BTC to purchase some meds i needed from Spain (Long Story)
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Retire comfortably
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? The future overall, Mining & Nodes, passive income, how this will change business
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? D Tv watching Peter and his very entertaining videos
Playing catch up but i watching and learning more everyday

Who are you: Bert Khongsawat

Where are you located: Darwin Australia

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why: Power Ledger because the HQ is based in my hometown and when i researched into it i relised how legit crypto currency is and a real world use could be used then i got woke to it all

What are you “TO THE MOON 101” goals: To live comfortably of passive income from mining, earning gas from neo and work part time cause i still love my job… oh and a lambo when i land on the moon

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community: To learn and feed my mind with as much information a monky can handle

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!): DCTV keep pumping out the quality content

@CryptoDingo

Glad to have you here Sean :slight_smile: . There’s so much to learn, so you probably won’t get bored in this growing space.

@TheThinkingMonkey

Welcome Bert! A lot of these moon goals involve retiring or passive income. I see it as people who have the drive to create something amazing but don’t currently have the time :bitrocket: .

Herzlich Willkommen. Es sind schon ein paar Deutsche hier.

Who are you? Jill , a Mom of 3 teen boys!
Where are you located? Virginia
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin just to jump on the train!
What are you “TO THE MOON 101” goals? Financial independence and personal wealth of course, but most of all to be able to show my boys how they too can obtain their goals through determination and consistency.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning and then being able to pass it on and help others.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I saw the interview that Peter did with Brad Smith of Tech Buds.

Welcome to the pub Jill! Glad to see you teaching your kids that they can live their lives they way they want through determination :+1: .

Thanks Matt ! :grinning:

Mike Terry
Dallas, TX
I run classical charter schools and am always looking for innovative ways to do it.
I got into bitcoin just this spring but bought in because it has the potential to give us control over our money no matter where we live.
I have no moon goals. I just want to see where this will go.
I found this through decentralizedtv on YouTube.

Welcome aboard. In time all shall see.

Thanks, Peter. Love the videos, especially the nope button.

It’s so wonderful to see so many new faces. I haven’t been here in awhile, but it doesn’t mean that this isn’t the best place to visit!!! Once I figure out how to fit everything into my day, I hope to be a part of this again, everyday!

whoa! where have you been! we’ve missed you!

Hi guys,

Very nice to meet all of you!
I’m Anthony, 26.
I’m currently based in China originally from the UK.
I bought a few coins for the first time last year - i’d rather invest in equipment that can make me coins on a regular basis than just buying.
Of course money is an incentive, but the possibility of banks not owning our money excites me much more.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody and learn much more from you all!

Peace!

Hey welcome to the pub Anthony! It sure does feel nice to be in complete control of your finances :slightly_smiling_face:.