WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Thanks for your response! Ammo, guns, food, water will be so incredibly valuable in the future.
I also wonder how many in the industry are afraid of speaking their mind. I know for a fact I have a hard time living in Portland Oregon as a non - liberal and dont feel comfortable freely sharing what I think.

I have also thought about leaving the US but can’t think of many other places I’d be better off, WBU?

Props for what you are doing man. You are the human embodiment of HODL!

glad you’re here! it’s pretty neat the life choices you’ve made! how are things going?

Personally, I only share my thought with like-minded people I trust and I’ve known for a long time (or anonymously on the internet). To other people, I might say things like : “I’ve read somewhere that we might be in a bubble and that it might crash this year. I don’t know if that’s true or not.” or “I’ve recently learned about the non-aggression principle, that seems to be a neat philosophical concept.”. This kind of interaction do not reveal you are a prepper/conservative/libertarian and it might help the other person take the red pill by themselves. Trying to change someone’s mind directly is rarely successful.

About other places to live, I’m thinking about two :

• Switzerland
  • New-Zealand

They have low debt-to-GDP and freer than the US.

Who are you?
Hi I’m Martin F
Where are you located?
In France
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?

BTC, because I wanted to join the adventure!

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?

Stop working and having a big house with white colors on the inside, big windows and a magnificient view to the sea! Maybe south of Spain or Japan.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
THe quality of the information shared in here, thank you guys!

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Just wandering on the net.

Thanks all

Totally agree here, I need to get better at formulating those low-key red pills.
I attend one of the most liberal universities in the nation and I swear to god I’ll get called a Nazi if I share my thoughts freely.

I like the Idea of Switzerland. They seem to have high taxes, but a high social safety net gun ownership is encouraged, and who’s gonna mess with the swiss? even Hitler left them alone because of their mountainous location.

New Zealand though… That’s where my conspiracy radar goes off. They seem to have a somewhat compromised government where personal freedoms are getting eroded. But is sure is beautiful.

Stephen Robinson
Orange County CA
I use to collect BTC and LTC from game faucets a long time ago. First coins I bought was LTC and XRP with real cash and have some BTC from those faucets I trade a bit.
If this stuff Moons I want to pay off my house.
I just found this group late to the party but love your content and trying to get the feel of the sites.
You Tube. You pop up on a suggested video and I liked it a lot.

Peter Markovsky
Bulgaria
Currently studying Tourism.
Started learing about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin 2 months ago and fell in love at first sight.
I hope to achieve financial freedom with crypto and to help grow it and apply it to our everyday lives. I believe that in the future we will be using crypto as an everyday method of payment that offeres us freedom from the central banking system.

1. Cyprian Gepfert
  2. Poland
  3. I am working on fork of Copay about two months. Previously I had some experience with blokchain technologies and smart contracts. Cryptocurrencies are somehow new to me :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. I dont have any cryptocurrency yet and I am not going to invest money in it. I am not goint to invest in something I dont completely understand :slight_smile: I would like to earn bitcoins and just spend them :slight_smile:
  5. My moon goal is to understand low level of bitcoin, read books “Mastering Bitcoin” and “Mastering Ethereum”. Then earn more money on creating bitcoin/blockchain software. Find some dev job paid in bitcoins. But first moon goal is to focus on learning and understanding technical stuff.
  6. I am just curious, maybe I will find something about Segwit:P I am during updating bitcore-lib in my project. If this is not place for developers, maybe I can learn something different:D I can share my knowledge about software development.
  7. I found link to pub on youtube but forgot the channel name - for sure it was not your channel @dogelord :slight_smile:

Thanks and yes lets HODL!

we are doing fine, still all-in. we love the life like this but of course, we also have some struggles because the change is pretty big for us and the kids. we love being part of this amazing revolution!!

Looks like you’re doing some awesome work for the crypto space. Welcome to the pub! :bitrocket:.

Who are you? Trent

Where are you located? Austin, Tx

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? BTC bc i actually looked into the tech and how much it had went up in the past year (2017) , but first alt was XVG bc a twitter head. lol
What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? To become a young successful entrepreneur and investor.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I have learned alot on my own so far about block-chain tech and doing TA / FA. I would like to take the next step into looking into new opportunities to get involved or just be in the right place at the right time. I guess looking for experience

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? DecentralizedTV on YouTube

Cryptomus Prime here rolling in from london England since arriving from cyberton lol
my first crypto i bought was litecoin as i was speculating after january dip and announcement of lite pay :man_facepalming:t6:
moon goals is financial frredom to become a homeowner and leave suttin behind for the next generation
im most excited about the beginnings of mass adoption and what it will do for crypto
i found this lovely place through reference from megatron ha ha no it was watching peter on decentralized tv

Hi guys!) Nice to meet you all)
As I see the community here is much better then bitcointalks bounty hunters)))

Who are you?
My name is Vadim Ivanenko. I am CEO & Founder at Luft.
Besides, I am a business development partner at CrytoB2B.
Also I investing in blockchain startups as angel investor and often invited as advisor or team member in ICOs.
For the last year I work with ICO projects mostly and helping teams in different ways. Here is more info.

Where are you located?
Right now I live and work in Odessa, Ukraine. Very nice place to live and work. I will be glad to meet you here.
Also I lived a few months in San Francisco past summer.

Bitcoin. Just because it is the most popular))) Started to buy at $500.

What are you “TO THE MOON 100” goals?
Get $1M annual profits with Luft on regular basis
Invest in Optherium and get x100 in first year, x1000 in second
Investing in blockchain + AI + Computer vision + big data research
Investing in neural interface hard/software research

As I see here are real investors comparing to bitcointalk

Peter sent me a link))))

Hello everyone. 你好呀😊 Hola amigos!

Who are you?
I am Bella. I work in a cryptoprocessor payment company where I help build a solid relationship with the Chinese market.

Where are you located?
I’m originally from China but now work in Australia. The city I am staying is Brisbane. A very lovely place to visit.

XEM. I graduated from university not long ago and I don’t have much deposit yet. XEM was relatively cheap and I personally had a good relationship with their community team leads.

What are you “To THE MOON 100” goals?
I would Continuously be investing 20% of my salaries in cryptos. Hopefully, the total value increase by 23 times by the time I have graduated for two years.

No dramas. Meet and share with the real crypto communities.

I follow Peter on twitter and read an interesting article there.

Thank you. 谢谢你:rose: muchos gracias :blush:

Hi all-

Who are you?
My name is Alex. I am blessed with three energetic kids, a beautiful wife, and a supportive family. I work at a university as a grant manager and deal with numbers all day. Crypto became a hobby and I enjoy learning more about it.

Where are you located?
I am originally from Armenia. My parents immigrated when I was 9 and now I live in Pasadena, CA.

I first bought into XRP in early December 2017 when a friend told me about it. I heard about bitcoin in 2014 and opened a blockchain wallet to invest but …my second child was born and I started remodeling my house that I purchased that year. No more missed opportunities!

What are you “To THE MOON 100” goals?
Be healthy, happy, and have the financial freedom to travel with my family and show my kids the world.

Like to be part a new revolution.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub?
From Peter on YouTube.

-Alex

Who are you?
I’m Johann, originally from Canada but living in Germany for the past 3 years. I’m an ideological crypto trader.

Where are you located?
I’m based in southern Germany, in Bavaria.

I bought Bitcoin because I’m a maximalist :).

What are you “TO THE MOON 100” goals?
To get a much deeper understanding of where I can provide more transparency using blockchain in financial markets.

I like that I see mainly a very genuine group of traders, investors and crypto enthusiasts here. I hope I can contribute to the conversation.

Some search engine from MountainView brought me here.

@The_Crypto_Model

Welcome Trent! You are definitely here at the right time :bitrocket:.

@Cryptomus_Prime

Welcome to the pub man. We have similar moon goals :slight_smile: .

@Luft

Thanks for joining Vadim. Continue to build for the crypto space and beyond.

@Sophaine_9

Yo Bella! That’s actually sounds like an interesting and fun job to have.

@CryptoChronic

I see you Alex. Awesome goals and keep supporting the family :bitrocket:.

@digigami

Welcome Johann. Thanks for introducing yourself before posting about your crypto tracker app. Looks awesome man.

thanks for the warm welcome guess my flag will be right next to urs on the lunar surface lol