WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Cool site you have going here @peter, just signed up. Looking forward to contributing to this community over the coming months/years!

1. Where are you located?

West Coast - USA

1. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?

I first discovered BTC in mid 2011, bought first coins in 2014. Since then I have primarily invested in ETH,XMR,STEEM,ZEC (many other coins as well)

1. What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals?

Too many to list here. In general I would like to use the wealth I have gained over the years to help empower people all over the world. Its up to entrepreneurs like us to fix the big problems the world faces, we cant rely on governments any longer. I am looking forward to contributing to the advancement of the human race.

I hope to grow my business and educate others about how I got to where I am now.

1. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?

This is a really cool fresh community, wish I had joined earlier! I had a crazy busy year last year and didn’t get a chance to make an account. Im looking forward to seeing this community grow.

1. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?

The Decentralized TV YouTube channel

Welcome to the crew. Y’all are here! Let’s do it!

CPT IDOL
Right now… Cincinnati, OH
Bitcoin… Of course, why? Because it (And all Crypto/DLT) are the future
My “TO THE MOON” goals? To become financially independent, and help further DLTs to improve the world!
Very excited to contribute in any way I can to grow the Crypto-Nation!
I found the BCP through Petaaaahhh on YouTube, Thanks Maaaaan :wink:

Hey all,

• I’m Scott
  • I’m from Grand Rapids, Michigan
  • I first bought a small portion of BTC in January
  • My “TO THE MOON” goals are to buy a lambo and setup an organization for philanthropy
  • I’m most excited about being involved in a positive community that is passionate about crypto
  • My friend in law school put me on to “Peta” at decentralized TV. I had been looking for a crypto news outlet and it was exactly what I was looking for

Who are you? Daniel Portes https://www.linkedin.com/in/dportes
Where are you located? New Jersey
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Ethereum , it is a pioneer platform.
What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? My to the moon goals are to meet as many likeminded individuals in the crypto world, developing my own projects based on blockchain, while helping others as well. Not just focused on taking myself to the moon.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I’m most excited about spreading the knowledge about blockchain and how it can affect communities and industries. I’m also extremely excited to help others financially educate themselves.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I’m a big fan of the Decentralized TV channel, I’m a content creator in the entertainment industry. So I can appreciate good curation. If any help is ever needed in terms of media, I would love to be of recourse. My contact is on my LinkedIn profile.

MUCH LOVE CRYPTO WORLD LETS BUILD! :rocket:

we do have an “official” linkedin post…

SICK! Appreciate you John pleasure to cyber meet! :space_invader::vulcan_salute:t4:

Who are you? My name is Slaven

Where are you located? Torotno Canada

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin… Started mining altcoins in Jan 28th and its been interesting to say the least!

What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? to become bitcoin rich! what elese :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Interacting with like minded people!
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I found about it on decentralized tv YT channel

Who are you?
Didi Taihuttu

Where are you located?
We travel the world as a family of 5 (www.thebitcoinfamily.net)

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin and Dogecoin

What are you “TO THE MOON ” goals?
No to the moon goals, we sold all we had (house, cars, company, clothes, toys, etc) to just support the revolution!!

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
That BTC more and more is going mainstream and going to change the world!

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Saw a youtube video!

Hey this is Casem
I’m from Jordan
Still new to crypto and haven’t invested yet
Heard about it from Peter’s youtube channel
Thinking of investing in Cardano, Neo, Cube or Carvertical and some IOT tokens for a start.

Jeff Rubinoff
Living the dream in sunny South Florida.

I watched Bitcoin for 1 month October 17’. Finally got my courage and jumped in. My first coin was Ripple. Displacing SWIFT seemed like a winner. I consumed everything I could read or watch and slowly began investing more and more. I feel fortunate to have taken the plunge in October to ride the mega wave through beginning of January. Although the market is way down, I am all in and stoked about the future in Crypto.

Family. Real estate. Travel. Let’s go to The moooon!

The crypto community is participating in a revolutionary change in finance, business, politics, and world wealth building. Everyday I get more excited, more learned and happy to be part of this.

I owe my gratitude to @peter for paving the way to this great place.

Who are you? Ashley Hall

Where are you located? Shreveport, Louisiana!

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Foodcoin; I’m a believer that blockchain and crypto can help independent farmers earn a better living.

What are you “TO THE MOON 99” goals? Be debt free and build a financial legacy for my future kids and grandkids.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I want to get to know a lot of you guys and what you bring to crypto. I’m still learning, but hopefully I can help in some way in the future!

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? DecentralizedTV on YouTube

Who are you? Mike

Where are you located? Boston

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Ethereum. I just got into crypto in January (great timing) and in my research, it seemed like most markets were paired with Ethereum, so I use ETH as a bank until I figured out which altcoins I wanted to get into.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Ultimately, I would like to pay off grad school and create a nice nest egg for my daughter. Maybe a lambo if there’s some left over!

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? This world we live in now is moving so fast and tech updates and advancements happen by the second. The more people in the community the more perspectives, ideas and knowledge will grow within the community. I’m excited to learn more about the technology behind cryptos and to stay up to speed (if not ahead) of new tech trends.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
DecentralizedTV on YouTube

I’m a computer scientist, designer, developer with a love for web development. Run an ad agency by day and crush crypto at night.

I’m Located in Sunny Florida :sunglasses: and my first crypto buy was Bitcoin.

My moon goals are to buy mom a new house… or at least pay off her mortgage.

Most excited for community grown as a channel to learn and share ideas with fellow cryptoenthusiast.

Found the pub via YouTube.

Hello World!

Hello. Still in Atl?

Yep! Still here and rocking it!

Awesome man. Here also. Just joined the page and ran into your reply. In crypto as of January 2018. Any groups in Atlanta for crypto? I’d love to join local traders

Curious to hear your experience if your colleagues are also becoming disenfranchised with the financial system?

I hear about those Silicon Valley tech millionaires buying doomsday bunkers and other prepper type activities

Most of my colleagues don’t know what’s coming to them … at all. They live in a bubble and think everything is going to be fine without even understanding basic economics. If I had to estimate a percentage, I would say only 1-5% understand we might have another great depression or hyperinflation. I don’t know any of them who bought a bunker though, it’s usually food, water, gold/silver/BTC and ammo.

Personally, I’m thinking about leaving the US, it’s not worth staying and fighting because there are too many violent brainwashed people. What do you think will happen when we cannot pay their food stamps anymore ?