WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Who are you? Sachin linkedin.com/in/sachinkaushal
Where are you located? Orange County,California
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoins 2014 @$410… Just curiosity
What are you “TO THE MOON95” goals? Become expert in Blockchain world …Build my own startup and mining operation.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Meeting like-minded people, Identifying strategy for right investment and partner up for right ventures.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? From Peter DC channel

Haha no, astute guess though, and I’ve certainly done my fair share.
Steel fab shop, I’m drafting, CNC programming, compliance junk, all desk time.

James which exchange I can get Fusion… Kraken,Bitrex or any other.

You can find it on Bibox. Great exchange. The UI is almost identical to Binance.

Happy trading!

Who are you? Frank
Where are you located? GA
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Tron, because I liked how ambitious the project was and the name sounded cool.
What are your “TO THE MOON95” goals? Early retirement. Like Peter in “Office Space,” I want to fulfill my dream of doing nothing. Would be nice to just go fishing, play guitar, and go to the boxing gym. I also want to learn how to make flash animated shorts for youtube, since I have an idea for a show. Maybe start my own business.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Meeting other people who are passionate about crypto. Everyone I know in real life thinks I’m nuts for investing. :chestnut:
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Via your youtube videos.

@Hondo1 im from the good ole north state too… #therock #welcome2thecryptonation

Hi Guys,
My name is Michael. I am located in Southeast Michigan, and work in IT. Im 46.
My goal is just to have instead of have not. Good credit score. Nice house and car. Nice college and kickstart for kids.
I have watched other opportunities pass me by over the years. I remember when Pixar stock was a penny as an example.
I’ve seen money made by Crypto up close, so I know this is not a huge scam. A crypto caught my eye for no reason a few weeks ago. I researched. Installed the miner app and joined site. Then waited for miner to go live and got a couple coins.
Friday without warning for better or worse I took all I had and bought in. I bought “Electroneum (ETN)”.
So now here I am. I hope to have a good time with everyone while we work to make it big.

Who are you?
Firstname: MJ Lastname: Redwine

Where are you located?
Italy

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
I first invested in Bitcoin because I had read the white paper and felt I needed to get involved with cryptocurrencies in order to help facilitate the expansion of mankind into these kinds of decentralized systems.

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
I am a mystic first, always will be, educating people on consciousness and the meaning to a collective existence has always been my thing. Cryptocurrencies has me excited and ready to step into something new. My number one motto is “do what ever it is that excites you the most and take it as far as you possibly can without having any expectations.”

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Im most excited about the fact that cryptocurrency is the largest wealth redistribution mankind has ever seen, and being apart of the technology that makes that happen is important to me, the fundamentals are important to me.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?

I found out about the Bitcoin Pub from Peetah! DECENTRALIZED TV.

:milky_way:

Enjoying some Korean BBQ on this green Sunday!

Who are you?

Miguel

Where are you located?

New Jersey

LITECOIN, Charlie Lee? Lol I was first introduced to this technology in Jan 2017 when I first heard about Bitcoin. I read on blockchain tech, and instantly fell in love with the endless possibilities of its use.

What are you “TO THE MOON93” goals?

Knowladgeeeeee, happiness, freedom.

Although I joined recently, I love the fact that this platform gives voice to a lot of interesting, intelligent people.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub

Via @peter on decentralized tv

Dude, never go all in!
Well a lot of people will advise that, your method may vary. Like most investment scenarios with such a plentiful “space” as crypto is, I would definitely diversify by holding more than just one token, but that’s just me.
Best of luck & skill to you!

If I had not taken such a hit spending my initial $200 at BTC ATM to get started. Fee of $62 hurt bad. Otherwise was going to get Oyster PRL also. I’ll be fine. Thanks for the welcome.

so, how did you hear about the pub?

Who are you?
Firstname: Azim, Wan

Where are you located?
Malaysia

I bought Bitcoin, just for fun really in November…i need to do something because i was jobless back then and still am now…me and my mates were having a coffee in a shop and we thought we need to dig into btc…glad i made that decision

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
I wanna be debt free…that’s all…hoping to buy a house , car and travels without debt…lol

we are still early in the game…there is much more lambos to be made

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I found Dogelord shilling it on DCTV…roasting some random coins

1.Who are you? Judsen Spaulding but Jud is what most call me.
2.Where are you located? Des Moines Iowa
3.What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin was what I 1st bought and lost to a damn trading bot SCAM!!! I got in because I could no longer ignore Bitcoin.
4.What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? I want to get a Rocket Ship and Fly it Far Away!
5.What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I just like interacting with like minded people who are into the same things as my self. I found my way here to the Pub from Peters Youtubey videos. I have been watching him from about mid November and just made my mind up that this will be the place to put my time into. I also am a Patreon of peters now! keep up the good work!

I am doing the B90X program with video documentation here is a link for that. Thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6YI_Tj2-fM

1. Who are you? My name is Alex.
  2. Where are you located? I’m located in Jersey City, NJ.
    3.What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? My first was Bitcoin. I invested in it because I knew if I didn’t have skin in the game I would never take it seriously.
  3. What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? I’m not sure but I know having better financial freedom as I grow older, allowing me to spend more time with my family and friends. I guess going to the moon with family and friends sitting around me would be my goal.
  4. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I’m most excited about watching the crypto community evolve to its full potential and knowing I participated in the evolution!
    I found Bitcoin Pub from a video on YouTube.

glad you’re here! let’s get to it!

Thanks for reaching out! I’m ready!

Hi Sebastin,

Thanks for the invite and Ich habe gerade meinen Deutschunterricht begonnen and my Deutcsh ist nich gut.Its a good idea to have a meet up.

First, I am glad this thread is here, though it took me a minute to find it, I do find navigating the Forum a little challenging but I will become more efficient.

My name is : Anthony, I am into anything that has to do with speed, I am a drummer , a Huge RUSH freak but love just about all kinds of great music,
I love to be moved rhythmically, lyrically and intellectually and emotionally and music provides that vehicle.

I love Aviation, I love taking things apart to see what makes them go.
I enjoy making broken things good again, especially when against long odds.

Major NY Yankees Baseball Fan, Major collector of Memorabilia and coins and silver , Major bargain hunter . . The Art of the Deal is a real art and a real challenge, I could go on but you only asked fore my name :slight_smile: the rest I offered of my own free will

First Crypto Invested: Bitcoin because I needed to find out what the heck this is, why a form of currency must be as complex as it is intrigues me . .

To The Moon Goals : Tough one , First to fully understand Crypto so it becomes like second nature , right now it is anything but that but I enjoy the things I am learning but not just about the crypto its self but also about trading , mining, investing, converting and securing it.
I suppose I do all of this not just as a side hobby but for an added facet of income for when my back and my hands decide it’s they’ve built their last fireplace.
I am not greedy I just want to be secure
I don’t want it all just enough to get by without worrying.
I’ll shoot for the moon but be happy with no crash landing

Most exited about in our growing community:
I am happy to just be a part of this growing community.
I am excited to learn from some of the elders that most likely are a bit younger than myself but have forgotten more than I’ll ever know .
I am excited that someone here might find the next big thing or some very important info and pass it along to help out the brothers and sisters.

This could go anywhere and I am also excited about that.
How did I find Bitcoin Pub?: I think I was searching Bitcoin forums or Crypto currency strategies , something along those lines, I was trying to pick some brains because I know I do not know nearly as much as I need to.

I am happy to be here, I will try to be a model, almost said prisoner :slight_smile: but only because I like to see people smile and laugh and be happy.
Thank you for being here, this place can be very valuable for everyone , countless ways. . .

My name is Mac. I am located in Denver, Colorado. I have yet to invest in alt coins and find the process a little overwhelming for a noob that is not tech savvy. Looking forward to gaining information and being a productive member of a community. My goal is to gain KNAWLEDGE!