WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Hi guys. I am from malaysia. Heard about bitcoin in 2011 but did not believed it would be accepted or anyone would buy. Early 2017 started reading on cryptocurrencies again and bought crypto in april 2017. The first thing I bought was dogecoin :laughing: I really believe this is the future. Hope I could see mass adoption in 10 years time.

I found bitcoinpub from watching decentralized tv

Welcome to the Pub man enjoy!

Hello all. I am GasmaskGirl Silane. I got into crypto in January of 2017. So far it has been a great ride. I trust Bitcoin to come out on top this year too. Anyways, I hope to learn from the many here in Bitcoin Pub.

Mdam0re
Boston
bitcoin lite eteher this month hope its not too late
trying to get in close to ground so we can go to the moon together
I actually found the Pub from the bumper sticker plate on the CNBC story they ran on feb 6 or 7 then found the youtube vids from the forum here funny how the day after his story BTC was on the way up again

Who are you?
Hi, this is Pete.

Where are you located?
I am in Sydney, Au

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin. It was the only option at the time.

What are you “TO THE MOON89” goals?
For fiat price to no longer be the primary concern.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Talking crypto, adding value if I can, otherwise just having fun.

Projects
I would like to be involved in one.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I was actually researching Callisto and you guys were at the top. I had never heard of you before, TBH but site looks interesting. Cheers

Hows it going People New here. From UK. invested in Bity 2 years ago. Want to be financialy independent and make the world a better place. Want to start My own crypto business and get rid of the fudsters

Who are you? Robert Scully
Where are you located? Cleveland OH
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? ADA, ICX, EOS
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Why just the Moon? All kidding aside, I would love more financial freedom for my young family and I.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? A shared knowledge base where I can learn better investment strategies. Every dollar counts in the family budget. If I can be better educated on where to spend it the better the results should be.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Peter on YouTube came up while I was researching topics and coins.

Who are you? Jonathan :colombia:
Where are you located? Colorado
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Ripple, got a wiff of the hype and jumped in eyes closed (just being honest). lol
What are your “TO THE MOON :full_moon:” goals? Pay off college debits, be able to donate money to my parents birthplace and be financially comfortable to able to succeed in certain goals.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Networking with pioneers who could lead the future through decentralization in many aspects in society.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Yours truly @peter Decentralized TV

IM Aswin.
I’m in Qatar! I think this is one of the best cities, btw…
I haven’t bought any bitcoinyet but I will surely do in the near future.
I’m just excited to be learning more about cryptocurrency and how to get in on the action!

Are you waiting for btc price to moon and then buy it. And then when it dips complain how u lost money ???

Who are you replying to?

I was replying to the main man aswin

Who are you? Christopher a crypto enthusiastic
Where are you located? London
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? ETH
What are you “TO THE MOON89” goals? We will see :slight_smile:
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? connections
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? google

Hello My name is Blas, located in Puerto Rico. I am a total noob in cryptocurency, My small investments include TRX, Ripple lite coin and Ethos. My to the moon goals are to learn more about cryptocurrency, because I truly believe this is the future of Money. Im glad to be part of the community and i hope to learn from you all here. I hope be able to help grow this community by sharing with friends and families. i heard about this community from the youtube channel Decentralized tv with your boy Peter! Huge Up every one and thank you for the great info.

Who are you?
Chantal
Where are you located?
The Netherlands :netherlands:
:eth:ETH, so I could invest in altcoins and ICOs. First ICO = Bee Token. :honeybee:
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Mainly being able to never worry about fiat again and to travel the world.
More like-minded people, I guess. :+1:t2: But I can’t really say anything about that yet tbh, cause I’m new.
Through Google! :smile:

Who are you?
Kenneth
Where are you located?
Denmark
Bitcoin, because I didn’t know the transfer fees was so high (yes, I’m a December noob :clown_face:)
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
First goal was a new laptop… got a new laptop… Now I dunno… Financial independence I guess
Seems like a nice bunch of people and not so much retarded noise
“Wassup Cryptonation, it’s Petuh” (aka YouTube)

Hi all o/

I’m the co-founder of BitHeat(dot)io a company focused around decentralizing mining through economic forces and increasing the adoption of bitcoin. I mined for 2 years starting in 2011 and didn’t completely commit to crypto until 2013.

Since 2015 my brother and I have been working on BitHeat and only in last 9 months has the market and technology moved to the point that new entrants can enter the market and are now working full time to bring home mining back again.

Also in 2015 I wrote a draft for a distributed Identity Protocol, https://hashd.in/hashd-in-draft0/ While the project hasn’t moved forward much it something that I’m looking to develop more on as identity and reputation is a key missing ingredient in creating scale-able incentive driven organizations. If you are a go developer and familiar with decred or bitcoin and are interested in hashD DM me and I will have some work you might be interested in.

At BitHeat we are seriously considering a radical transparent open source business model to allow us to scale without being beholden to investors who would likely require patents and IP protections. Some early thoughts on how to approach this radical transparent way of doing business can be found here https://gitlab.com/ThEvryCo/re this just an early phase but we’ll be expanding and clearing things. Feel free to start an issue or submit a PR we want all the feedback we can get.

trust as data type

:thinking:

Who are you? Zach
Where are you located? Forest of Mirkwood
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin. A friend of mine explained the idea behind decentralized assets.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? I would say for security from debt for my family first. But truly, I would like to be able to orbit around our Earth in my 22RE Toyota pick up. Its a '91. I think that would be pretty legend.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I believe that we are experiencing a shift in how humans interact with each other.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Youtube

Who are you? Jay
Where are you located? Philippines
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin when it was introduced to me by my friend
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? To get our own house for our family
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I wanna learn more about Bitcoin and Altcoins to be able to get started in crypto
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? From your youtube channel