WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

AJ Gutierrez LinkedIn

SF Bay Area

Ethereum because it was the first one I studied and opened my mind to the possibilities of the blockchain.

To make a million in a year (I know, but it’s to the moon, right?)

The videos are clear, to the point and very educational.

I searched for how to make quick cash with crytpo and found this link on the internet:

Ohhhh yeah! Us crypto chicks are a feisty breed! Welcome @cryptibits, nice to see more ladies around here!

thanks, Siggy. Good to be here. :slight_smile:

Can’t forget siggy! Of course!

Yes!!! Another lady in the space!!!

-What’s up what’s up everybody! @peter!
-my name is Denis! or CryptoBailey!!!
-Soooo im one of those that invested into the hype of Bitcoooonect!!! lolll At first i had familly members that actually got to pull out some good amounts, so i did invest without much research prior to that.(lesson learned) that was a good fall!40% of my portfolio.As bitconnect went down, i also had Hextracoin (another lending platform) i decided to go pull out from Hextra,evrything frozen!!! damn! another 40% of my portfolio was in there. it not lost right this minute but the site is comatose no sales going thru bla bla bla! you know the deal. Wellll the only god thing is that the other 20% i have left accessible is on 2 trading platform. I did diversify my wallet a bit thank god!! Thats my 80% fall from the new year. oh also lost my job before christmas!! LOLLL!! But hey thats life! Now im waiting on a answer for going back to school. Building inspector.
-My to the moon goal is to have my own inspecting company and a be Major crypto player.
-I love this community & have great hope for a good future.Lots of info its great!
-Finally i found The bitcoin pub thru Decentralized tv! @peter
Your awesome man im now starting fresh from the start with the B90X program!!!
So this is it guy’s good luck in your journey!
CryptoBailey

Glad you’re here! A seat is ready for you on the spaceship! :rocket:

Who are you? Hi, I’m Tony. I’m a construction plan draftsman since 06. I’ve worked in architecture and civil engineering.
Where are you located? Coachella Valley
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Doge. I bought them on ebay in 2013 to make some gains of course.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? To bless others as much as possible and for myself, I will design and build a self sufficient home with a super gnarly concrete skatepark ^.^
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I am always excited to learn. The more brains the better. For an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I saw Bitsizebitcoin on CryptoGrinders, which lead me to dctv and then here.

1.Who are you?
My name is Edmond
2.Where are you located?
Pinole, CA
3.What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin because it was the first crypto I heard about
4.What are you “TO THE MOON85” goals?
I want to be financially free and get out of the rat race, help retire my parents, buys my dream cars and give back to society
5.What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
I am excited about learning about block chain tech and learning about up and coming companies. looking forward to learning how block chain and cryptos will integrate in to our daily lives
6.And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I found out about it from another Youtuber Crypto Love

Hi all. I’m Kevin
From Southern Indiana. the city of Evansville
I started in April 2017. After buying the Coinbase’s trio, I went to Bittrex pickup ARK, CVC and UBQ as my first buys.
I love Cryptocurrency. It’s like a gift for anyone to have an opportunity for a better life.
I work as a nurse hoping to retire in five years. So I’m H.O.D.L ing. till retirement.
To The Moon I foresee my retirement being GLORIOUS.

Hello Everyone my name is Hansel
I am from Los Angeles CA
My first crypto was Bitcoin because I just wanted to try and see if it will go up in value. I was still skeptical but willing to take a fun risk. Thank God it 5X from when I bought it.
My goal is HODLMYAF
I am excited because I find the crypto community is generally helpful and fun. I like being part of something new that can change the world.
I found the Bitcoin Pub from the Decentralized TV channel on youtube.

Yooo! I’m tom and I first bought bitcoin is 2013 because I wanted some weed!

Just now getting on the investment HODLER hype, I’ve got mostly Ethereum, some bitcoins and LTC!

Hello Everyone and the dogelord master
glad to be a part of the bit community

[ELA] Elastos HQ (ICO, tokens, wallet, trade)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @dogelord display help.

Hi there!

I’m Michael from Switzerland. Buyed my very first BTC back in 2015 at around 300 USD/BTC. Well I was discovering the “darkness of the web” :sunglasses: and with first gains, the interest was growing hardly.

I’m totally convinced that cryptos are the future and I’m very interested in projects with great ideas and which deliver solutions to current or upcomming issues.

Since 2016 I’m into trading and learning it by do-it-yourself style. Of course with some typical errors but happily more good decisions (buyed a bag of NEO at 7.65$ and hodl!)

I participated on the MOD Modum ICO, which is made by a Swiss based team and has a running product. Last ICO I participated was ELA Elastos, which is the reason why I found that very nice community. I was looking for “Elastos Huobi” on google and found you. So here I am, let’s go to the moon together and have a beer!

Cheers
Michael

GREAT MESSAGE.

Congratulations on your success.

Thanks! I wish you the best success as well. I really like TheBitcoinPub community here and am trying to learn as much as I can.

Who are you? Andrew aka GrillingWithGuns

Where are you located? Florida USA

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Litecoin, because it looked solid and was considered the silver standard of crypto. as a one time prepper and hoarder of precious metals this appealed to me. Also it was cheap enough for me to afford a few whole coins. I wasn’t psychologically ready to buy partial bitcoins yet.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? to the moon for me means living debt free (almost there) and earning enough so that my wife doesn’t have to work.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? everything. when i get interested in something i get obsessed with it on an almost unhealthy level lol. I’m really enjoying drinking from the crypto firehose of information.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I was looking for video reviews on icon (icx) and really liked the last couple of videos on it. I was already invested, but this morning i doubled down at the bottom of the dip based on the excitement i felt in my pants.

Other stuff to know about me I love theme parks and park design. I really love horror movies and my hobby is horror makeup and making special effects/props. I’ve recently worked on a movie as a makeup and special effects artist which was a ton of fun.
Other things i love in no particular order

• guns.
  • dogs.
  • autocross racing
  • warthunder
  • puns

• hey I’m Mo (: 20 years old

• Atlanta GA

• I got into ICX first mostly because I saw that ICON made a priority of networking within different industries in Korea, which I believe is very pragmatic (demand before tech) and also KOREAN BBQ.

• down payment on a house with my tribe of MONEY MONKS

• Continuum of collaboration and support. I don’t care about money quite frankly, I believe what’s happening here is much bigger in terms of humans realizing that together, our potential goes even beyond the moon

• Peter you are the MAN! Thx for being you.

**Who are you?** Shropshire Slasher
**Where are you located?** Shropshire Slasher
**What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?**Shropshire Slasher
**What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?**Shropshire Slasher
**What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?**  Shropshire Slasher
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? My Name is Major from NJ.  My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin because I went through the history and drank the kool-aid (not in a bad way)... 

No need to moon just wanna be in orbit to learn more before touchdown. The community is already strong but i can spread the word and hope to find a way to contribute. Clicked the right link at the time my mind was ready to receive. Watched the channel for a long time on my own - no subs, like or comments but the interaction seemed genuine. Every one play nice!!