WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Who are you? Tony
Where are you located? Kabul, Afghanistan as a Contractor.
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin, its the Mothership.
What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? Buy my first Bitcoin, and of course money/wealth.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning and interacting with fellow Bitcoiners.
And, how did you find ThePub (we’d like to know!)? From Peter’s YT. Very motivational dude.

I am Adam
I am King of the Balor Club
Ohio
Bitcoin- because I felt like I needed to know more about what was going on and I needed to see how it all worked.
Making a dollar so I know this isn’t a scam…lol
Finding out that I can actually help someone if they want to help themselves. I am excited to see other peoples lives change as I watch my own change. It will be cool!!!

Hey everyone. I am Roy.

I am from the Netherlands. Discovered Bitcoin in 2011 but sold to early lol. But those days I have recovered myself a bit by trading.

I found the pub trough google but I think I also saw a Lambo with the text on it lately. :grin:

Currently, I am looking for pooling icos like current because public sales sell out to fast.

Hi All,

I’m here for a month now and already i feel a veteran… Maybe i am in all kinds of ways :slight_smile: I guess i’ll be hanging out in the pub for a bit longer.

Who are you?
My name is Roel, 60 years (am i the oldest one here?..:man_scientist:), studied Sociology and Social Work, working with children and youth for 40-ish years.

Where are you located?
I live in the Netherlands.

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Had some Bitcoin back in 2012 and sold it. Yeah. Rediscovered the crypto realm, bought new ones recently; this time for the long run. Also investing in Monero and Stellar atm.

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
Being ‘kind-off retired’ and reinventing myself for the X-time, i could use some additional splash to have more fun during the process. I may be paying off my house a bit earlyer and get me a Tesla.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
The past few weeks i learned there’s a wealth of knowledge around here. I may be giving something back in the future. I had a pub like this once (or twice). Now i look at a screen while drinking coffee. :coffee:

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
I found this Pub on Youtube. I generally look at YTvid’s of DCTV and other stuff on my PI/TV in the living room when having breakfast… :sandwich: :egg: :coffee:

Hi I’m Dennis

Urban designer
and I got jumped in to crypto in decemeber buying bitcoin with huge fomo!

Where are you located?
I live in the Netherlands, down-south in the world famous city of Tilburg

The first crypto I bought was bitcoin at ath! but it was just to get skin in the game so I put in a small amount. After a chat with a classmate I got interested after hearing it and ignoring it since 2010…:man_facepalming:

What are you “TO THE MOON84” goals?
First of all I hope that crypto will make the world a bit more fair, and will terminate al the shady monetary institutions that prevent freedom from happening.
Next to that I would love to be financial independent so I can spent my time in a more useful and rewarding way.

I’m subscribed to the decentralized tv and bitesize channels and it seemed to me this community has core values I can identify with. And in think people in the pub know a lot about different aspects of the crypto world.
I think it was imprinted in my brain by subliminal messages throughout the youtube videos:laughing:

Hi I’m Corey and I finally bought my first crypto on Dec 21,2017 after speaking to a buddy about Etherium. He invested in October 2016…

Where are you located?
I live in Marana, AZ.

My first coin purchase was Ethereum because my buddy said it had the greatest upside compared to the other top coins.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
My hope is that crypto will help to correct all that wasn’t anticipated and all of the errors in the internet we have today and to totally rewire the world in a more balanced way. Additionally, to get a larger piece of wealth that I didn’t grab entirely in Web 1.0.

Surrounding yourself with people that know more than I do in crypto will only serve to help me grow my understanding in this space…
DCTV and bitesizebitcoin… Peter, I really appreciate your humor and insight on cryptocurrency and life. I have probably watched 25 of your B90X videos… Thanks for all you do.

Who are you?
Mohsin Nisar

Where are you located?
Lahore, Pakistan (I must be the only one from that region here)

Bitcoin in 2013 intriguing idea of decentralization

Bitcoin hitting 100k USD and DGB hitting 1 USD and Digibyte hiring proper marketing staff

Decentralized Rebels. LOL Come on people all hail crypto

From Youtube Channel Decentralized TV. Burn Peter

Who are you? Lunise
Where are you located? Orlando, FL
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? NONE
What are you “TO THE MOON84” goals? Financial independence. Retiring early.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning more about Bitcoin
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? YouTube

Who are you?
Lawrence

Where are you located?
Middle, GA

LiteCoin

Finally being able to wake up at 7AM and not get outta bed till 1PM.
Stunting On My Haters and Retiring Early

This is my daughter’s future, and I’m so excited about the endless possibilities
She’ll have, once crypto is mass adopted.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? YouTube via The Bite Size Bitcoin

Welcome! You daughter may never touch real cash…

Who are you? - name is Bina :slight_smile:
Where are you located? Houston, Tx!! But grew up in Mississippi.
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? LTC - because that was the only one that I felt I could afford on coinbase. Btw coinbase sucks.
What are you “TO THE MOON84” goals? Wellllll hmmm, 6 million. (Me, hubby, 3 kids, 1 for good cause).
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Hopefully it is a community of genuinely good hearted people that are helpful and pull each other up to succeed. So that’s why I joined, I got that vibe from Peter’s YouTube videos.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Peter/YouTube

So little bit more about me:

• I love to travel (I would live in a small house and own very little and spend everything on travel)
  • I like eating all kind of different food.
  • I grew up collecting comics so my kids have been brainwashed to follow everything DC and Marvel
  • I live on coffee. I am pretty sure my blood is brown now.
  • I like what I do - I am a nurse practitioner:)

I can’t wait for the day, to pay her college tuition in full with Denta Coins.

Hi BP, my Name is Trav and I live on the central coast of NSW in Australia
First entered into crypto with ETH after a discussion with a family member, now have a selection including a start with BTC!!
Aim is to pay off the mortgage, spend more time with the family and .

Most excited to see more people get more financial freedom and options.
Found the Bitcoin Pub through DCTV and glad I did, I am sure I would have crumbled in teh last couple of weeks but thanks to Peter and the crew, strong hands!!

Hi, i´m Fride, currently located in Norway.
My first investment was NEO, because of the huge potential in the Chinese market and their goal of smart economy.
My goals are economically freedom so I can spend my time climbing big walls, and do other stuff that makes me a happy primate instead of doing a job where I repet the same rutine every day.
This community is so caring, friendly and helpful to new crypto people. People coming together from all over the world to share, support each other and cooperate without an economic gain agenda.
I found it through Decentralized TV on youtube, thanks a lot for making that channel!

Velkommen! Living in Norway myself as well, and NEO was also my first investment! :slight_smile: awesome stuff!

Welcome all the new peeps! Great to see the community keeps on growing as fast as it does!

Thanks! very glad to be here!

I completely missed this feed when I got here but if anyone is interested, I’ve written pretty much everything in my moon goals :slight_smile: Brents Story and Moon Goals for those interested!

Glad to be here 1-month stong :muscle:

Who are you?
Leon I’m a jeweler in New your city. I love cars scotch my kids and sometimes my wife. I run my bull with DFC u can fined me on leonthejeweler IG
Where are you located?
New Jersey
Xvg I believe in them!!
Make some play money for the kids.
Learning more i’m making great decisions in the crypto world
Started buying on Coinbase a month ago and Peters YouTube video is what I watch every morning to work !

Who are you?
Schannon I’m a gearhead. I own an European auto repair shop where we service build and modify German vehicles, and perform various other racecar related procedures. I also accept Crypto as payment in my shop.
Where are you located?
Denver
Antshares, after seeing a BiteSizeBitcoin about it.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Travel and see the world a bit. Been working on cars too long!
Seeing new people coming to this space and telling my customers about it.
Been here since August, just realized that I never actually introduced myself.

Hola, I am Lili from Mexico. I am a single mother of two teenagers, one of which will be off to college this year.

I just started investigation about cryptocurrencies and have yet tto boy my first… I am still lost in all the information and trying to make sense of it so I´ll invest wisely and not lose my savings. I´m finding out that doing it from my country is not that easy, and this is making me nervous.
I came uponthis site through youtube, and have been watching Peter´s videos for 3 days now, getting all excited about my next move.

So, why I need and want this is just to get some peace of mind as to having more than barely enough to raise my kids. I want to put them through college, travel far and wide with them, and be able to finish and furnish a house I am building without all the present worries. I want to pamper my Mom and Dad and give back some to them and also be able to contribute to causes I believe in. Finally; I want to have fun with this.

Looking forward to learning and being part of this. :grinning::grinning: