WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Is jameson lopp pumping us?

Well, he’s got you guys linked on his ‘Bitcoin Resources’ page so :man_shrugging:t6: I guess…

Who are you?
Neil
Where are you located?
LIve in London
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Bitcoin was my first back in 2015
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Finish paying my house off … feet up! paty time
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
Learning from others, you can teach an old dog new tricks
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
Peter … You tube

I’ve made commits to his public repo via GitHub. :slight_smile:

Who are you?
Ryan

Where are you located?
Florida, USA

BTC in Early December (yea… ouch, I know! lol) I’ve dollar-cost-averaged it and keep buying, HODL;ing more

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Accumulate crypto wealth… maybe buy a nice Ferrari (moon-goal)… lol

Meeting and communicating with like-minded people who are far more knowledgeable than I! I am here to learn and grow my crypto knowledge

petAH and his AWESOME YouTube content! I’ve watched literally every video and the B90X program… LOVE IT!

A true soldier! Thanks for being here!

Who are you?
Jameson - Musician and Software Developer (Web and VR)

Where are you located?
Florida, USA

Mined BTC and DOGE back in the early days but have no idea where those wallets went :sweat_smile:
Purchased some BCH when the split happened back in Aug (it was only 280-300 at the time). Purchased it as I believed the improvements to Bitcoin to be substantial enough for me to invest. Turned out pretty well :slight_smile:

What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
Long term saving, I’d love to pass on the crypto to my family. Also a security back-up for potential fiat issues.

Staying up-to-date on all things crypto and meeting others with similar mindsets!

petahhhhhhh

Who are you? Jay Tauzin (Pronounced “Toe Zan” it’s French/Cajun)

Where are you located? I’m in Hollywood, CA but I’m originally from New Orleans

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? BTC. My father was talking about his portfolio at Christmas 2016 and I said “you should invest in bitcoin” not even knowing what blockchain was. Cut to Xmas 2017 and everyone is talking about last year’s incredible gains so I told my father he should have listened to me to which he replied, “Oh yeah how much did you invest in it last year?” I decided to put my money where my mouth right before this past Christmas.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Upgrade my family’s aging Swamp Tour in Louisiana, Fund my first feature, and have a house in Hawaii that I can go during the winters to listen to Reggae lounging on the beach all day. (Why does that sound like a Tinder profile?)

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I just love the passion and everyone knowing we’re on the ground floor of something revolutionary. I see my niece and nephew growing up and not learning about it in the history books on some bubble or blip in time but more like reading about it in their math books and computer science books. I actually envision them getting paid in tokens as incentives completing lessons or even paying for their lunch money and textbooks. Sky’s the limit.

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Sifted through tons and tons of videos and crap channels until I found this one. Always been a fan of Lambos and Korean BBQ. What other channel offers that?

There can only be one.

Manav Singhal, CEO, Velix.ID (www.Velix.ID)
We are making a global platform for identity verification on blockchain.
Would love to have support and views from the community about it.

Yo, I’m infatuated with crypto tech and anything that will help change the current standards of the world. I have worked in the entertainment industry as a producer/artist and also as a nurse in the medical field. I have seen greed at it’s maximum and I have also witnessed and been privy to the amazing greatnesses of mankind. (not the wrestler but actual human beings {not saying mankind isn’t human, although he is an odd one}) lol. I’ve recently started working on my own ideas for the Blockchain. It’s hard to actually gain ground though due to all the scamming going on. I had an amazing meeting with a dev-team that is involved closely with Cardano but they discouraged me with moving forward at the moment because they were so negative during the google hangout. I just don’t understand the point of talking with people if all you’re going to do is complicate a situation with negativity when it’s already so complicated as it is due to the environment of Crypto. I love it though! I thrive in this volatile state! This type of volatility is what breeds new ideas and allows for the growth of new economies. No one saw this coming and that’s the advantage we have over the regulators. Let us build beyond expectations. Forging a new path for a new generation of patrons. Power is in the people and that my friends is what a community consists of. Thank god for the Pud. Merica!!!

Who are you?
Gustavo, 36

Where are you located?
Cambridge, MA

Bitcoin, and them some altcoins.

What are you “TO THE MOON88” goals?
Financial Freedom

Decentralization, the day to day potential use and the potential for technology to address so many current issues. And last but not least the community is very positive and I like the energy, I want to keep learning, perhaps contribute at some point, meet people, have fun and enjoy the ride

I found Decentralized TV a few months ago and since them I’ve been listening to you Peter and now here I am.

Who are you?
My name is Junil Chon, people refer to me as “Juno” b/c for some reason “Junil” is hard to pronounce and sounds like “June-ill”. Currently working and co-founder/CTO in a startup

Where are you located?
Frisco, TX

Bitcoin. The reason why I got into crypto currency because I was looking for some investment that will have high ROI for my investment. just started investing since 10/2017

Initially it was for the 2018 BMW M5 but now it’s more like hodl long term and have money for my kids college funds. Hey why not?

I’m a techie and have been doing development work since the .com boom age. I’ve joined because I like the energy and enthusiasm Peter and his brother brings to the table and what they are doing for the community. I’m trying to learn as much and possibly can be a help to the community as well. Peter and John I can be your ant for helping out on the tech side if you guys need help! =). 비코낵낵낵낵낵낵낵낵낵낵낵낵트!!! 놉!!!.. hahahahahah

decentralized tv in Youtube .

Who are you?

I’m Mateusz Kociorski
Where are you located?
Im from Poland, Warsaw
Litecoin per 2$ each, gdax
travel arround the world
in future decentralized cryptocurriences are going to change the world (I hope so)
recommended by friend, cryptofan :slight_smile:

I’m Shibi Babu 23years old
From Tamilnadu, India
BTC at somewhere around $4000
My moon88 goals are to start a mining company and a non-profit educational course in India to educate other about blockchain technology
I hope that in the not so distant future DC.tv will have grown soo much that it has its own channel on tv. :slight_smile:
I first started following Peter on youtube and now i am a pateron member!!!

We are Shred Token!

A team of experienced crypto-blockchain fanatics who’ve grown up in the surf, skate and snow community. Our mission is to empower Shredders worldwide through our educational content, which is designed in an engaging and relatable style, to help ease your nerves and allow you to jump into this new economy with confidence!

Blockchain-social finance can be overwhelming, let alone educating the entire world how to gain complete control over their own finances. Our focus is not on the widely spread attention of the world, but on a specific niche - our community.

We possess a deep appreciation for blockchain technology, crypto economics and the way the future is moving so quickly towards us…

You’ll never work a day in your life if you love what you do.

We’re stoked to be apart of this forum! Hopefully, we can contribute as much as possible and learn a lot from this community :slight_smile:

View our educational video on bitcoin…

I’d much rather you introduce yourself as a person instead of a project… kinda like everyone else did.

Hey John, Apologies…

There’s currently a team of three of us behind the project, so we couldn’t exactly add all three names.

Is there a place we can place our names in the BIO or something?

We’re not here to spam, we’d like to share our free information on cryptocurrency which we believe will add value to this community.

i mean, you could all three join the pub as individual users… just sayin’.

Would you mind if we still have our ST account, and once we have more time we will all join as a team too, Thanks for your considerations john!

:smile: