WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

intro

Awesome! Gotta keep @ImaginaryPi pumping out mining content!

Who are you? My Name is Troy.
Where are you located? I am located in London UK.
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? I have bought some BTC as an experiment to learn about Crypto trading and and this wonderful new world.
What are your “TO THE MOON” goals? My to the moon goals are to learn about Crypto currencies and their useful application then invest and back the most worthy ones. I hope to gain knowledge and make a little money along the way. Perhaps one day I will be able to buy myself a nice yacht and sail around the world crossing oceans.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I am keen to first learn the ropes then when I have some knowledge, contribute to the debate and help shape the understanding and uses of Crypto currencies.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? I was researching USI Techcoin and followed a google search to this site. I am happy to report that on the advice of contributors to this Pub, I found USI to be too great a risk for me and I didn’t invest.

Pleased to meet you all and I look forward to chatting with you in the Bitcoin pub.

Best wishes,

Troy

Who are you?
Amber Biesinger

Where are you located?
Kaysville, Utah

What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
Dragonchain! It was a complete fluke, I was just starting my crypto journey and I randomly picked Dragonchain to test my research skills on. I thought it sounded like a joke at first, but I ended loving it and bought it as soon as I figured out how.

What are you “TO THE MOON82” goals?
Not really sure, I’d love a kitchen remodel though.

What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
All the new insight and advice

And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?
From watching the YouTube channel.

Who are you?
This is Enrique Ortiz from Spain, my friends call me Kike

Where are you located?
Zaragoza, Aragon

Bitcoin, because of my first contact with crypto was here, in the PUB!

What are you “TO THE MOON82” goals?
I am more interested in the blockchain world’s changes incomming than the economic profit, maybe because of my IT profile or maybe because i’ve been always anti-system?. However, i like money like everybody does! basically the financial freedom of my own self invest management

Keep learning, always looking forward. Let’s burn down the current system! keep the fire burning!

My brother’s recommendation

Regards cryptonation! see you around the PUB!

Who are you?
Hey all, my name is Blake.

Where are you located?
California, USA

Bitcoin, because Coinbase was the only way to get into Crypto.

What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Really just want to see if this is an avenue for successful investments whether swing trading or HODLing.

I’m excited about all the excellent resources here. Although it’s that classic dilemma of as you learn more, you realize how little you know…

An article from November that I wish I had read predicting the Jan 2018 crash/correction. After my coins lost 50% of their value this week, I need to keep up with the news.

Thanks for having me!

Bitcoin Pub! Hello there, my name is Andy located in the USA.
First started off in Litecoin, and buying XLM recently! I enjoy the crypto community for the most part, minus the shillings! and have realized after watching Peters streams the past couple weeks, this is the place to be! To the Moon!!! all.

Who are you? My name is Zachary
Where are you located? Virginia
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitconnect…to build a passive income
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Gain enough money to privet into real estate and stock market.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Learning to invest properly.
And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Youtube.

WELCOME to the PUB! I’m fairly new and so far loving it :slight_smile:

Welcome! Hopefully you were out of Bitconnect/didnt lose out on too much

Good evening, new to the community. I’ve been catching up on topics to ensure that I do my best to understand the overall emphasis of the Pub. I hail from the state of New Jersey and I am fairly new to the crypto world. My first investment was in October when I bought my first Litecoins.

I joined this community after I watched a YouTube video from @peter a very personable fellow. Anyhow, happy to be here and I look forward to continuing to understand and learn more about Crypto.

1. Who are you? Garlam Won - Product Manager turned Crypto Nut
  2. Where are you located? Toronto, Canada - We were colder than Mars a week ago (-40 celsius)
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin - AKA Gateway coin
  4. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Lamborgini in Bitcoin Gold tone
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Having a venue to geek out
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)? Reach out to John Saddington for a call. He was busy but recommended this forum.

Welcome! I’m pretty new myself. I suggest hopping on that B90x. Its been crypto life changing :cowboy_hat_face:

Welcome to the community! The Gateway Coin :joy: I like that :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi, My name is Blake. I have lived all over the United States, but soon to be in the mountains of good ole Montana! The first crypto I invested in was BTC of course. I am new to the wonderful world of crypto, and happy to have found the Pub! No visions of lambo’s in my future, but a Yacht would be nice :sunglasses: ! I’m excited to explore this community and all it has to offer, and I found the Pub through @peter 's live stream yesterday on Youtube.

I’m glad you’re here! Hopefully not one of the few who ‘died’ during the BEETconnect debacle?

• Hi everyone. I am Joe, a cartoonist and author (best known for Silly Daddy Comics).
  • Located in SoCal
  • What I am most excited about this community is that the atmosphere is positive and very helpful. That can be rare in crypto.
  • I found The Bitcoin Pub through Decentralized TV on YouTube a few weeks ago. I think it came up in my recommended channels. And I am so glad it did!

Sweet! Glad you’re here! You could make some Pub cartoons!

• Hi Everyone. I’m Luan. I’m a developer and you can find me at Github since i’m rebuilding my main website
  • I’m from Brazil! Carioca da Gema, born in Rio de Janeiro, so let me know if you want to come to the carnival! haha
  • I remember when the paper was out and the first guy buying a pizza for 10k bitcoins! But i was only REALLY interested in crypto middle last year just before the boom! (Shame on me, FOMO :frowning: ) i bought my first bitcoin at around 8K USD and I’m evolving my knowledge since then
  • I have some pretty crazy, but serious goals, some more like Saturn goals, but my Moon goals is first to have financial independence so i can build things. I’m a builder so i like to build companies. I had a few successful startups and a LOT of failures and to say the truth, that’s what i want to do for the rest of my life, build things.
  • I participate in forums since i can remember, it’s nice to go back to the old days roots hahaha
  • 10 days of bitcoin on product hunt

Hello everyone!! I am Martin
First, excuse me for my not so good english, but i am doing my best.
I am from Estonia (probably only Estonian here)
My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, i made a cloud mining contract to get a passive income. Now i have a large variety of coins.
My moon goal is to live a happy and profitable crypto lifestyle.
I am most exited about learning cryptocurrency and making smart calculated decisions.
I found The Bitcoin Pub through BiteSizeBitcoin youtube channel

Hey Everyone, My name is Harry
I’m from Melbourne, Australia.
My first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin and slowly expanded to other alt coins.
My moon goal is to get on there future early before the blockchain takes over and make a profit on the way.
I’m really excited about learning more about blockchain and hanging with a great community.
I found The Bitcoin Pub through the BiteSizeBitcoin youtube channel like many others.