UPDATE on 1st post: Fill your bags while you can! My Gift back to the Pub - Hidden Gem - Horizon State ( HST )

hst
horizon-state

We did a couple of things in the studio but it was only put down on reel to reel & some cassettes, hahaha I know but they were a thing in those days, I did managed to find one of the cassettes a few years back, it was in pretty bad nick but I managed to splice it back together & get some parts of a couple of tracks, I will dig it out and see if its worth a listen.

I stopped playing for quite a few years after the punk days but got back into it over the last couple of years, the recording software these days is something else & means you can produce studio quality sound with just a home PC, I have produced a btc song just need to finish it off & I will defo post that one on here. :+1::sunglasses:
Cheers

Wow! I wish I could’ve seen those shows! I bet it was a freaking blast my type of music.

It was indeed a wild wild ride Jel, I wish they had camera phones in them days, I do have a couple of Polaroid:sunglasses::+1: pics somewhere.

I was early 80’s but in Chicago. Seen the Ramones a few times and a bunch of Punk bands in the bars, but nothing like I bet that was.

Yeah I used to go to a club in Liverpool called Eric’s, saw lots of bands who would go onto be big names, the Ramones being one, Dammed, the Clash,

I just listened to the Craig Cobb podcast with Jamie Skella, Co-Founder of our baby HST. So many gems to latch onto as to why this not just a good ( and I mean great) investment, but a necessary tech. Big launches in store for Indonesia, a country in perpetual political instability (watch Act of Killing) and unwavering corruption (seriously, watch Act of Killing). Jamie himself sounds moved/invigorated by the impact his tech hopes to have in Indonesia; that kind of passion I can stand behind. Overall, the conversation is very bullish both in terms social/societal impact and price action. #Vcool

Completely agree mate! great interview as well!
This is exactly it, the more i read about it. The more extremely bullish i become on this project!!

Guys. Here is a great interview of CryptoLark with Jamie from just yesterday. They go into the details of theire recent partnerships in Indonesia. (Biggest mass adoption in crypto until now!!)

Let’s spread this info like herpes. Any chance the pub can cause major fomo?

nice bit of buying this morning :slight_smile:

Jupp. I bought some more last night. Will be buying more on wednesday (payday) if HST is still under a buck each! Loving the discount!

Great news this morning.
HST is covered by Forbes magazine.

aLOT of media attention lately.
The rocket is rumbling…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/05/13/bitcoin-hype-aside-blockchain-for-the-public-good-comes-to-the-rescue/#121c51cd4edc

I’ve done my due diligence, I like this price point, so I’m getting in. Thanks for this @Pheriannath!

Thats awesome mate… I loved those days too…tho thru playing guitar, I did end up at ACDC…the SG was my first guitar…Still got all my Punk Vinyl,just cant part with it.Thats why Im a strong hodl.

Bitcoin is defo the Clash of Cash!

Awesome! Price are great I completely agree!

For me personally, everything under 1$ is an absolute steal. under 0.75$ is a no brainer! I will keep filling my bags until the rocket leaves.

Finally got around to watching the CryptoLark interview. I’m now even more impressed and will buy some more tomorrow morning. Refreshing to see a ‘profit for purpose’ project moving forward with such assurance and integrity. Can’t wait to see this progress. Thanks for putting the spotlight on this. Viva la democracy!

Awesome Brett!, These guys are kicking it!!
I just looked at the volume again… 100k$ in the last 24h. LOL
only 6400 HST wallets in existance…

Remember these numbers in 2-4 months from now.

Why this isnt attracting more investors is mindboggling to me!

I just doubled my position :grin:

Hi Scraggyhound
It sounds like we must have been part of the same scene just in different parts of the country what a great time to be alive for real music.
Sadly most of my vinyl didn’t make it & went when the flat I was living in got robbed, also lost a lot of musical equipment at the same time, I hate thieving bastards that rob houses scumbags.
Ive got a couple of Clash albums a few other bits left now.

ahh,yes mate…for sure we was… awesome times for me,got sack from the band for not turning up to practise,discipline was and still is not my strong point… :joy:
Shame about the stuff being robbed…yep they are scum,its knowing they gave it all away for sweet FA thats the real kicker…
Hopefully Bitcoin can keep the revolution going…
:beers: