UK Cryptonation

Hi everyone
I’m in Worcestershire.

Hello cryptonation I’m down in Kent. Are u still doing monthly meet ups?

I’m think about buying this for doing tax calculations - has anybody here used it for the UK?

Cheers Mark

https://cointracking.info

OK this looks like Telegraph clickbait

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/20/revealed-tax-free-bitcoin-loophole-could-cost-treasury-millions/amp/

Its a Premium article which means you have to sign up (you can get one Premium article per month on a free subscription)

Seems to be saying you can avoid tax by claiming Cryto gains are gambling - sounds like bs to me…

yoooo, im in london! is anyone interested in meeting up?

IM A GAMMMMBBBLERRRRR!!!:balloon:

gambler from Brum town checking in :wink: Anyone involved in mining in my area please hit me up!

Completely agree. At any point HMRC could turn round and regulate it officially.

Loads of meetup around as well. How many in london are there of us?

Am in Hitchin, north Hertfordshire originally from Edinburgh. :fist:

Based in Bolton near Manchester.

Ist crypto I bought was early Jan and was Z Classic. A friend recommended it as he reckoned it could rise in value with the fork being announced.

Biggest holding by far is VEN which I got around 10 Jan onwards. Praying that one comes good.

Next biggest holding is BTC, and then Qash, and a tiny amount of MCO.

MCO should be rolling out their cards in Singapore soon and could well be the go-to card, ( or could go to nothing of course)

Got into this to raise some capital for an e-commerce business and hopefully find my way out of the 9-5 grind .

Great to be here!

Prndle Lancashire here :v:t4:

I’m London, and a meet up is a great idea. Has anyone got a meet up in motion yet?

Hi all,

A meetup is happening this Saturday at 7pm in London (meeting at Youtube Space https://www.youtube.com/yt/space/london/location.htm). If you are interested in attending, please DM me so that I can add you to the DM group of people attending.

Thanks

The Lambo Express:

IMAG0566

Has reached Lands End this evening!

IMAG0673

If anyone would like to say “Hi” we are easily bribed with tea. Do PM.

Tintagel a few days back.

IMAG0601

Cheers MX

Love it! What a great place! Enjoy it my friend!

from bedfordshire. if hmrc are looking its all gambling lads. just good old gambling. no need to look any further

@Stu It’s what intend to do when my portfolio is ready to be cashed out, hopefully this year!! I’ll still be in the pub daily, and invest daily but just be cashing out enough to buy a house ect.

ICON at $50 by EOY should do it!

We should get all the uk guys to meet up somewhere in the future, maybe london.

sounds great. Well done on how your getting on.

I have a shit ton of a way to go till i am anywhere near the amounts the guys on here are trading…

Hey cryptonation , big hello from the north east , Middlesbrough .