#TheBitcoinLambo is Here! - Start your Bitcoin Engines! The Bitcoin Lamborghini

pubfirst
thebitcoinlambo
bitcoinlamborghini

is it weird that my brother inspires me? lulz.

I have s sneaky suspicion that you inspire him as well :wink:

Congratulations Doge Lord! :nerd_face:

My mind is blown. :ok_hand:t3:

#MoonGoals

Do you have original file to upload to FB?

My Brother’s inspire me, the youngest one especially with fitness. Now I am trying to inspire them with Bitcoin.

beautiful kid, great smile!! #Lambos!

@peter did you convert your btc using coinbase to fiat or they accepted btc? :slight_smile:

That is Awesome Peter… I couldn’t drive a Lambo here in Japan but you give us all inspiration…

RT THIS PLEASE from @asharp

I think he lives in San Francisco… It is not that cool to drive Lambo in SF :smiley: actually it may be the opposite :smiley: Too many hills and people don’t care here. :smiley: They love Teslas here by the way :slight_smile:

Got it!
My man Cryptolark bringing up the Lambo and the Pub on his stream! Winning!

Yoooo congrats dogggie lord :smiley:
while i am veeerrry happy for you but in same time feel pity for these bitcoins i hope you will gain them back very soon bro
and please dont do like this video i am sure not you but maybe john"oh john park my car " then baam :stuck_out_tongue: haha @john

Knew this was coming with all those trips to dealership :smile: Congrats man! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Damn son!!! You got me feeling peanut butter jealous of you bro! NOICE!!!

OMG!!!

All I can say is I’ve got tingles watching that :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Congrats @peter for this purchase!!! What an awesome car !

@peter Today you would get 10% discount on that thing ,)

Pff, 10%, thats only like… 5 btc… :scream::scream::scream:

Ahh but I think you missed the bit where Peter whispered into your sons ear and said “psst, go sit in that car and make sure your Mum sees!” :joy: