So... anyone play World of Warcraft...?

warcraft
worldofwarcraft

I was a Starcraft guy, never got into WOW. Now I’m waiting for World Of MiningRigCraft. :smiley:

Never played wow looked boring for me I’m more into fifa and nazi zombies on the sex box one

Thanks for the info! I would hate to sell an account to someone and have blizzard freeze them out. Hmmmm… I will look into it a bit more and maybe just ship the box through the 'bay

sylvanas bae :heart:

yooooooooo guys… think about this. new server, pub guild, pub pvp/raids leveling together. i started end of cataclysm. i loved playing MOP then game died to me lol

add me
wow: Felnore#1434
overwatch: Eric#16502

world of warcraft edition to the :new_moon:

Boring really? It was the most exiting game experience ever ON vanilla time of course :smirk:

I played…alot …before crypto…lol. I found crypto in december and haven’t played since

In TBC I had an average of 8 hours a day, for a year :see_no_evil:

Lost interest in WotLK

My brother met his wife on a private server :grin:

I play FF14 online :nerd_face:

Only ever got too lvl 29

I feel like I shouldn’t play it ever again, though it’s tempting. I’m like a crack addict that has been clean for years, but still tempted by the glory of raiding for epics.

Played from the beginning of Vanilla, through the second half of TBC, then into WOTLK. I’ve “quit for good” about 4 times. Haven’t touched it in years now. Then I heard about official Vanilla servers… I’ll probably go HAM on an official vanilla server when/if they’re released.

Been playing wow since I was something like fourteen I think? I turn 28 this year! Nowadays it’s just doing very casual stuff though. Questing, and Queing for Raidfinder. Easy and stressless. I play on Tichondrious, and Kel’thuzad.

the real question is who used to play runescape! friggn loved that game. it stole alot of time

Cropped_correctly_RSC_Draynor_2-2-14

Of course. Been playing since Vanilla also. One the best stories is running UBRS with a Warr, Priest, Druid (met) and 7 hunters. For what ever the reason our small guild of RL friends only ever wanted to play hunters.

Only for like 10 minutes :rofl:

Played Neverwinter Nights on private servers before WoW.

Some servers were super fun with great GM’s that ran stories and played various NPC’s and such… Other servers were just biased GM’s with overpowered friends :see_no_evil: