Rosenmontag: German carnival floats mock political leaders [incl. Trump sodomized by bear]

germany
russiatoday
politicalleaders
mockery
carnival2018

I screenshot Trump and the bear, but it’s better to watch it – someone oughta gif it…

language good sir… at least not in the title.

lol ok… how about “analled by bear”/“penetrated anally by bear” – it’s the mean reason why I shared it…not click-bate…

Btw, sometimes posts I share go by unnoticed (except for Peter perhaps – however I honestly kinda suspect his likes might be automated or something, because I noticed he liked stuff within a split second; and literally seem to like everything a Patron post :thinking: ).

Wow! Thnx 4 adding these :slight_smile: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: * chills *
Greetings from Rotterdam, [ we ~ shaal ]

IFTFY to the most technical term there is for that: sodomized

…could be oral – I’d prefer to keep it like I had tbh >> fucked in the ass << lol

:flushed: Wtf kind of carnival is it?!

A German one apparently lol Rosenmontag literally means Rose-Monday – no idea why it’s called that tho… :confused:

Wikipedia delivers

“Rheinische” Carnival (Fasnacht, Fasnet, Fastabend, Fastelovend, Fasteleer, Fasching)
The “Rheinische” Carnival is held in the west of Germany, mainly in the states of North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate, but also in Hesse (including Upper Hesse), Bavaria, and other states. Some cities are more famous for celebrations such as parades and costume balls. The Cologne Carnival, as well as those in Mainz and Düsseldorf, are the largest and most famous. Other cities have their own, often less well-known celebrations, parades, and parties, such as Worms am Rhein, Speyer, Kaiserslautern, Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Stuttgart, Augsburg, Munich, and Nuremberg. On Carnival Thursday (called “Old Women Day” or “The Women’s Day” in commemoration of an 1824 revolt by washer-women), women storm city halls, cut men’s ties, and are allowed to kiss any passing man.
The Fasching parades and floats make fun of individual politicians and other public figures. Many speeches do the same

Rosenmontag:

The name for the carnival comes from the German dialect word roose meaning ‘frolic’ and Montag meaning Monday

I thought of linking the Wikipedia page:

The rose is a symbol for the Labour Party in The Netherlands and the UK… I thought that’s why they are mocking the Conservatives (Trump and May)…

In The Netherlands Carnaval season begins on 11/11 where in the South (where it’s actually celebrated) “we” (not all of us) have this thing where the mayor of the cities and villages hand over a symbolic key to “Prins Carnaval” (Prince Carnival) who gets to hold ‘the power’ for 3 days, according to – trying not to cringe – Wikipedia.

lol this is the 11th / 11 posts. ^ _ ^

For the record – “analled” sounds cooler, funnier and is more accurate… I can’t seem to get a break here… :rofl:

%$#@!^&#@^%$#@! censoring @#$%^%$#!'s !!! ;p ;p ;p

Well…after TODAYS news…things are going to get very interesting.

todays news…?

asdfasdf

Well, after Trump said there was absolutely no Russian meddling…13 Russian nationals were indicted for…meddling in the 2016 election.

O, I see, I heard about that, yeah – true… the deep state has to go :sunglasses: