:ripple: OFFICIAL XRP Thread

ripple
xrp

Still scooping some up while the market is down. This is one of the few coins I am buying along with BTC.
Any guesses for how low this will go?

You were right, hit my goal. I am still stacking this one.

One of the best things that could happen is that the price of XRP and BTC get de-coupled and then moon at different times. I’m investing in both… imagine one 10x first, then re-balance, then the other 10x. XRP might even 100x but I doubt BTC will do that soon.

Anyone know of a crypto that has a better chance of being price decoupled from BTC?

I get the anti-XRP arguments, and I won’t be wearing any t-shirts for it, but at the moment I’m not above mugging it and taking its lunch money.

Lol! Oh yeah! Me too! Stack it up! You can’t ignore who they have working with them. The BIG dogs involved with them. X rapid beta will be over soon. Codius. People can bag on them for whatever reason. To me xrp has answered most if not all the fud. IMO. There going to be sticking around for awhile. They have just scratched the surface of what they are capable of. Tracks are getting laid for Moon train! :call_me_hand:t5:

I dont see how it can fail to moon at this point. that could be a dangerous sign…
there is just so many good things going for XRP. I suspect something might get announced at swell which could trigger a bullrun, perhaps XRP will be the catalyst for a crypto wide bullrun

i’m topping off my bags, XRP w/ Microsoft onboard or XLM stellar w/ IBM deep brain computer onboard, it seems to me the IBM deep brain set up is going to be alot bigger in long run ? their computer can beat their computer… i can only pick 1 ??? it’s the age old question… whose is bigger ?.. HELP

Decoupled from BTC? Yes - csc.

Will XRP overtake Ethereums position?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-could-launch-xrapid-solution-in-the-next-month-or-so-says-exec

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That is a real possibility. It is starting to pump. Last couple of days are making me want to drop an extra $100 into it. FOMO is real.