New "Bloggers and Writers" Group :rss:

blog
inspiration
blogger
writer
group

I was inspired by @Sniggly and his recent post here where he shared a bit of a long-form story:

Clearly, he’s a writer (like me)!

I thought, wouldn’t it be cool if we created a group just for Bloggers and Writers?

So, I created one. This is really the first group here on The Bitcoin Pub (outside of the obvious Patreon Club).

Thanks @Sniggly for the inspiration!

I’m not entirely sure what we’ll do with this group, but, I love to write and read new material… so, I’d love to read your stuff!

Check it out and feel free to Apply!

https://thebitcoin.pub/groups/Bloggers

Editing, censoring and flagging my mother****ing s**t
What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?
What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?
Want to Create a Group? I Got You Fam. :fire:

I can probably throw stuff in there. I think it’s a good idea.

Great idea! Looking forward to checking this out!

https://john.do/colophon/ for anyone looking to start. great articles too :wink:

WHAT? You use old fashion writing notebooks? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: John I had this crazy idea in my head that you used some kind of voice assistant that automatically transcribed all the blabber in your head to something.

Maybe I’m not so old fashioned then. The pile of composition books on the floor of my truck is NOT normal. Sometimes when I’m working I will have a thought pop into my head and I will almost literally panic run to the truck because I’m afraid I might lose the context if I don’t get pen on paper. I’ve actually been in the middle of a conversation with people and then suddenly run to the truck to grab a journal and write. That’s a no shitter.

Ever since your brother called me the ‘Salt of the Earth’ I’m damaged goods…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s a joke. I know his intent was nothing less than good and meaningful.

paper > any digital capture system.

You’d be surprised lol - I have stacks on stacks on stacks…
Before I found the cryptonation I thought I was the only one who had whiteboards and all that up on my walls too lol. #nerdlife :joy::nerd_face:

Write on! You all are not alone! Glad to hear I’m not the only one.
Here’s my stack of journals, notebooks and folder of writing pages just from 2017!

I have a huge box in my basement with journals going back over 25 years.

I just created a daily writing thread here:

Hope you all will join in!