My First rig up and running

So it does work than. Good to know, I have the same kind of plan, just invest for long term. I mean, as someone that really doesn’t have alot of money to begin with, 600$ videocards seem kind of expensive. The return being in 10 months or so is really interesting to me. I plan on using it as supplemental income for the winter time when my landscaping dies down. If I can get to to be a fulltime thing that would be fantastic.

It maybe expensive but all businesses take money to start. I’m starting rig number 2 now. and we are not looking back lol. the gtx 1070 ti are great cards. better than the 1080 for power usage. look at used gpus too. all of mine are second hand cards. take your time and look for deals. they are out there. me and my wife are bargain hunters. so just got to wait sometimes to get more gpus. msrp for used gpus sucks for sure.

So I just figured out that my asus b250 motherboard has a limit of 12 nvida gpus on it. Smos has a 15 gpu limit. so now I’ve got 2 more gpus for the next rig lol. It was suppos to be on this one but my motherboard wont let 13 or 14 of the same type on there. so now to get just a couple of things. more ram and another motherboard. this time I’m going to get the gigabyte b250 motherboard with ballistix sport 16 GB ram and Ive got everything else

Yeah I wish I would have payed attention last year lol, would have already been well off! Atleast this is a thing. Who would of thought we would have a new age gold farm lol

for sure wish I started last year too. but to me its all relative. this will get bigger and the gains will get better. I just ordered my next motherboard and more ram. my next rig will be getting started soon. I’ve spent way more than I figured I would to start. but I’m kinda glad I did. I started march 25 of this year. I only started learning about crypto in December. so I’m late to start but I don’t care. I’ve got my goals and there is nothing holding me back at this point but me lol and my wallet. no fomo and no fud allowed!!! lol

Yeah my limit is $$$ right now. Looking forward to the future. :slight_smile: