My detailed review of Profit Trailer

For those of you looking for a way to automate trading 24/7 in your sleep, I’ve written a very detailed review of Profit Trailer on my site.

In summary, not everyone uses bots, but those of us that do realise the advantages of using one.
It is my belief you should have a mixed strategy to get the best gains- that’s part HODL, part ICO and part trades.

Profit Trailer can really help with the trading part, I’ve used a few bots before but this is the best of all. As it happens I am a relatively experienced trader, but in general I do not daytrade, in any given week I make very few trades myself, sometimes none at all why? Because it requires a lot of discipline and is quite draining. When I do pick trades myself I pick high probability setups (I will make a post about how I do this using Ichimoku clouds at a later date)

Profit trailer absolutely kills it when the market is good, but also has a huge host of safety features for when the market turns. By my count I have survived 4 crashed of varying degree, and only the January crash led to a month where my BTC balance and USD of my account was not significantly higher than at the start.

I even had a month where my holdings increased by a factor of over 500% (December 2017) on Binance– from 0.15 btc to 0.85 btc! Of course you will not have such unusually large gains as often as that, and that huge growth was of course in part to BTC and altcoins booming in the leadup to Christmas. During bearish times you will of course not be getting such returns but even so in my other primary trading account on Bittrex, which has grown a lot slower I have steadily had gains from 20-50% in most months, and there were even days where I was doing 8-10% gains on Binance!

My article with links to Trading View scripts and much more can be seen here.
Profit Trailer Bitcoin Bot