Morpheus Network - Optimising Global Trade

My first (and only so far) ICO investment is Morpheus. Thought I’d set up a thread in case there are other fans or people curious. Here’s the first MVP walkthrough. I’m excited.

ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

Nice interface, and interesting partnerships. Thanks for sharing, Brett :slight_smile:

Truckin’ along

“One month after the completion of its successful token sale, global supply-chain disrupter Morpheus.Network has announced that is has partnered with award-winning payment processing platform, AccessPay.”

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/swift-gpi-award-winner-partners-with-morpheus-network-the-worlds-top-global-trade-blockchain-solution

Thanx Brett. I love Morpheus :slight_smile: Great use case for the blockchain, good team and news all the time. Very low market cap. Its just above ico price now. I think this project has a great future.

My one and only ICO investment, Morpheus, have been quietly achieving!

Recent partnership announcement with SWIFT payment platform AccessPay and now announced 20 Major Shipping Company Integrations: UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Australia post and more.

They’ve built the necessary connectivity to the APIs for all these logistics companies.

accumulating in this down trend, very promising project

After a few scary securities issues (resolved) Morpheus have selected https://hacken.io as their cybersecurity provider. (platform that connect Morpheus.Network with thousands of independent security researchers from around the world to ensure that our code meets the highest standards of security.)

Token swap now complete.

Flagged imminent announcement of multiple partnerships and new developments that will mark their first concrete strides into the supply chain ecosystem.

As with all ICOs you just never know what will come of it. So, whilst I believed in the project, I kept some healthy detachment from outcomes. But I’m impressed with how everything progressed, and by their great responsiveness to my queries as a newb getting into my first ICO.

Feeling good about this quiet achiever.

how much was it during the ICO?

50 cents per token
dfkadlfj