Morpheus Network - Optimising Global Trade

My first (and only so far) ICO investment is Morpheus. Thought I’d set up a thread in case there are other fans or people curious. Here’s the first MVP walkthrough. I’m excited.

ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

Nice interface, and interesting partnerships. Thanks for sharing, Brett :slight_smile:

Truckin’ along

“One month after the completion of its successful token sale, global supply-chain disrupter Morpheus.Network has announced that is has partnered with award-winning payment processing platform, AccessPay.”

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/swift-gpi-award-winner-partners-with-morpheus-network-the-worlds-top-global-trade-blockchain-solution

Thanx Brett. I love Morpheus :slight_smile: Great use case for the blockchain, good team and news all the time. Very low market cap. Its just above ico price now. I think this project has a great future.

My one and only ICO investment, Morpheus, have been quietly achieving!

Recent partnership announcement with SWIFT payment platform AccessPay and now announced 20 Major Shipping Company Integrations: UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Australia post and more.

They’ve built the necessary connectivity to the APIs for all these logistics companies.

accumulating in this down trend, very promising project