Merchants: Master-Mind & Call-to-Action

UPDATE: Havn’t posted here in a while. Everyone is shadow grinding in the background. PUB official discord has been discontinued but an up-shoot in private YENizen Discord servers has popped up in its place.

My schedule is offically packed solid down to the minute with work, web-design, Ecom Webinars, YT content, Photoshop, Google SEO education (which I payed for), and social media upkeep, namely YEN, and FB.

Patreon for Fight Club Discord server has soft launched in preparation for on-boarding when YEN goes public. Not pushing Patreon yet, its not that important as of yet. We still need more time to mature as a server with our respective fields of expertise.

Im running through a search engine optimization media patform learning how to write press releases and rank in Google. This will be Key for YENizens to promote themselves effectively. Currently, my Brave Rewards for Beginners YT videos are ranking pac3, first page of Google. My aim is to take this a step further with YEN, Fight Club, our YT content influencers and our Ecommerce outlets.

If your interested in joining Fight Club Discord for all your Digital Media needs, send me a DM. Fight Club is a Private server dedicated to Digital Media grinders who are currently working in this field. Our goal is Quality over Quantity as far as memberships, so that we avoid spam and social dissonance.

Privacy is a key factor for our private in-vite ONLY server. We need to know who you are before we can invite you to the server. This quality control will preserve the integrety of our members and their respective use of time and money.

Many blessing to you all and good luck with your endeavor to the Moon.

Best Regards,
RavenSkyDaisy

5 Likes

Press Releases such as this will soon appear on Google driving traffic to YEN, FightClub, and our social media outlets driving traffic to our respective arenas building our circle of influences and wealth.

3 Likes

Press releases are some of the most reliable means of getting ranked on Google whatever you’re creating. I learned to this back in my affiliate marketing days when most of the get rich quick affiliate marketing gurus we’re preaching backlinks backlinks backlinks and less on actual optimization and genuine articles for press releases. So what if there are 100 fake profiles on all of the major social medias linking back to your project, Google spanks you for that, while articles last for the longevity of a project and are worth more when it comes to search engine optimization and your backlinks.

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve done a heavy pivot to PRs and media campaigns. I’m pretty much all in at this point. I’ve even got a tentative 12 month road map that will replace my day job at this point. I’m so short on time ATM that everything else has been put on a back burner.

2 Likes