Looking for interesting graphic design ideas for crypto merch

I have access to large scale printing of almost endless mediums (from paper, to banners to clothing, to wood and plastic etc. - all basically at cost price, and cheap, worldwide delivery)

So I’m thinking I want to do some crypto merch, just because… Why not, since it’s so accessible, right - play to your strengths ;D

I’ve thought of a few different designs, but I’d like to get others involved, so why not put it out for the crypto nation to pitch in to? :slight_smile:

If your design is chosen to be used in any way shape or form, you can set you fee in BTC or LTC, a % cut of potential resale value, or get a set amount of copies of the product, for re-sale or private use, or a combination of your choice (free market barter style ;P)

I’m not 100% sure if I’m going to re-sell or just do it for a laugh, and spread the word about Crypto a bit with gimmicky give-aways, so the fee will have to be sustainable for either model

If anyone has any funny ideas or maybe even knocked up designs you just have lying about - I’ll consider any contribution ranging from a funny and simple meme, to an elaborate Photoshop creation, touting your favourite crypto… or your least favourite, anything goes :stuck_out_tongue:

Throw me an email with your idea and I’ll respond for sure either way.
CryptoMerch@wordonthestreet.dk

Hope to see some of you graphicly inclined crypto heads get involved, so we can get crypto in front of the eyes of as many people as possible.

I can also do bespoke orders, if you have your own idea and need a cheap supplier of printed matter, payable directly in Crypto (of course :wink: )

Get at me guys and gals - can’t wait to hear from you… :smile:

How about :btc: golf balls? :golf: