Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

from the contract address that created the Bezant tokens.

2 Likes

You should take a look at Trust when you get a chance.

The address you have for all tokens on the ETH network have a single address. Same for any tokens using the ETC network.

It’s all done with contract addresses.

Trust is an “Ethereum wallet” but now supports BTC, LTC and a host of other blockchains, including ICON. Told the guys to rename their app to reflect it’s not only ETH and it’s not a wallet. They are not interested.

2 Likes

So I have deposited it to an ETH address I have on exodus… I am guessing that doesn’t work the same way …

Crash

2 Likes

Yes it works the same.

There is only one ETH network so all wallets have to fundamentally work the same.

2 Likes

@Crash101 this should help you out mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BjzDPGnLM

:+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@CryptoPunkUK nice one man… understand now…cheers… awesome @Blynker

2 Likes

This is amazing stuff… this was something I was completely unaware of…

We should perhaps make this point more publically out there as if I don’t know there will be lots out there that also don’t know.

Crash

2 Likes

Another great partnership announced :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Just received my 300 bezant for the bezant wallet testnet :tada:

3 Likes

Bezant have just released a YT video showcasing some behind the scenes of both Bezant & Jehmi, talks with CEO and developers and such…great insight :+1:

6 Likes

I noticed Binance has now dropped the term “Ethereum” on the home page for the Trust “wallet” at https://trustwallet.com/. It is now a “Secure Multi Coin Wallet”. So we are half way there and hopefully one day they will change “wallet” to CDAC (Cryptographic Digital Asset Controller) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing beats a frist released

1 Like

A little bit more volume ? Yes please :fire:

3 Likes

bitwhat? aksdj lkajdf

5 Likes

Nice seeing you back Harry… long time no see :thinking:

4 Likes

Cheers buddy, i’m ready for some price action :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wtf happened here, anyone know the reason for this huge dip, has that fella from the deep south been buying and selling again?

3 Likes

See earlier post about getting placed on another exchange. It happened like 2 hours ago or about now.

perhaps it has issues with getting that going.

nothing major I am sure.

Crash

2 Likes

What a difference a day makes, you cant beat the smell of green in the mornings…:+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bezant mentioned as being 1 of 3 altcoins picks for 2019, along with Theta and ICON

5 Likes