Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

What a standoff! Bezant vs Whole market!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Even on a bloody day for crypto in general, Bezant seems to have gathered increased interest, at least on Bithumb it seems…

4 Likes

Please note, that the testnet is live, and there will be a bounty campaign pretty soon

https://testnet-wallet.bezant.io
https://testnet-scan.bezant.io

We value your thoughts and comments, so we’re opening a bounty campaign where users can use our wallet and scan services and be rewarded. The bounty campaign will open very soon. Please make sure to tune to our channels for updates!

A new bounty campaign is live, get 300 BZNT for just creating 2 wallets and making a transfer between them…

NB. had to make this as an edit as i apparently can not post more in this thread before others do so, as i’ve posted the last 3 posts :grin:

7 Likes

Get that BZNT … free BZNT… must be a good thing… might have to ask 20 people to give to on twitter… please volunteer… I can help anyone do this step as necessary once I have a twitter account!!

Crash.

@crash1016

7 Likes

Bezant looks stable to me !

7 Likes
3 Likes

Anyone know if yen.io can be used for an ETH address for Bznt Air drop of 300 Bznt.

Crash

1 Like

Use trust wallet mate, that’s all I used

1 Like

Problem is that I am currently offshore and I cant install it. @MaxP do you want my 300? I can put your address down.

Crash.

2 Likes

If you need me to store it I can bud

1 Like

That would be handy… whats your address?

Alex

1 Like

@MaxP - I managed to do it all again… posted my links and I have given the exodus wallet address ETH I have.

Hopefully it works. Have you got your coins yet?

Crash

2 Likes

normally takes awhile bud

Glad you got sorted!!

1 Like

So depositing it into an ETH address… means that its ETH? so if I want Bznt coins I have to transfer that over to bitthumb and trade it for Bznt? how does it work?

2 Likes

I’m not too sure man, i just used trust wallet and coppied the bezant adress

1 Like

No it’s not ETH, it’s on ETH network and all tokens on ETH network have the same address.

1 Like

So I cant use an ETH deposit address for Bezant… this is what I thought…
Crash…

1 Like

Yes, they are the only type of addresses that exist for Bezant until such time as they leave the ETH network. Like ICX and others.

2 Likes

I don’t understand this… how does it distinguish between being ETH and Bezant?

2 Likes