Kanye bucks PC, brother who still has to cash checks from the ((( media ))) enforces PC on him in real time

So how’s MAGA working out for the “economic anxiety” conservative voters? “These companies are taking tax breaks with one hand and handing out pink slips with the other,”

U mean the fake free trade republican they engaged in for 40 years that destroyed the American middle class?

So now it’s okay to lie and smear a POW with terminal cancer? That’s now the Republican benchmark?

:roll_eyes:

Oh boy. Fasten your seat belt, I have a feeling this will be a wild ride for you.

Nothing is as it seems.

I think everyone in this thread should read Q, starting with the first Q post and ending with the most recent. It will take awhile and there are plenty of links and resources contained within…we have entered a justice phase and shit is about to get real.

You’re welcome :hugs:

https://qanon.pub

I would have been Alison Macks slave.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

A quote for Nobita san

“Studying history is important because it allows us to understand our past, which in turn allows to understand our present. … Studying history can provide us with insight into our cultures of origin as well as cultures with which we might be less familiar, thereby increasing cross-cultural awareness and understanding.”

Now after having lived there (Japan) I know Japanese are not so keen on history that is unflattering,they actually leave it out of their textbooks.

Would it be okay for me make up fake smears on other Republicans because they said something I don’t like?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Storm

Part “Pizzagate,” part New World Order, and part hyper-partisan wishful thinking by defenders of Donald Trump, “the Storm” is a sprawling meta-conspiracy, with actors ranging from Hillary Clinton to model Christy Teigen, in which everything you know about the current investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign is upside down.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, in this alternative universe, is in fact preparing to indict hundreds of Democrats (including Clinton, Barack Obama, and financier George Soros) and Hollywood celebrities for their roles in a massive worldwide pedophilia ring, operated by “globalists” who are conspiring to destroy Trump — and that the president himself is himself masterminding this “countercoup.”

“What we have come up with is a possible coup,” explained conspiracy theorist David Zublick in a late-November video, “not against Donald Trump, but by Donald Trump, working with Robert Mueller to bring down the Clintons, the Democrat Party, and the entire U.S. government involved in pedophilia and child sex trafficking.”

In just a few short weeks, the theory has grown from a handful of posts on fringe Internet chat forums to become the overwhelming obsession of nearly every conspiracy theorist in the business, notably Alex Jones and his Infowars operation, as well as social-media figures such as Liz Crokin. In addition to being a constant focus of discussion on Infowars, dozens of YouTube videos and thousands of Twitter posts exploring various facets of the conspiracy, and presenting the usual dubious “evidence” to “prove” it, have shown up on the Internet.

got a real life mental slave master here

if I were black people, I’d string him up~

:clap: Bring :clap: Me :clap: The :clap: Nation :clap: State :clap:

this is what makes america truly great, radical tolerance

we have big pharma and prisons for all the mentally damaged bastardized experimental offspring

love wins

resist

In the fabricated reality of a communist’s mind, not only man can be woman but there are 74 genders in between. And yet skin colour matters! The world view of a group with the same skin colour is intrinsic.

The communist class struggle theory and communists are garbage for a good reason.

Make America Prosper Again

The total civilian casualty of the ‘Nankin Massacre’ was never verified by the Military Tribunal for the Far East after WW II. The court had no time to verify the facts from both sides (China and Japan), hence the textbook in both countries keeps their own ‘facts’. The fact we know so far is that the most of the casualties were Chinese soldiers or deserters. There were indeed illegal killing, looting and raping against Chinese civilians, but the irony of the century is that those crimes were recorded and reported by the Japanese army leadership itself.

The Chinese communist government flip-floped several times on this historical fact (hence the flip-flop in the history textbook) that no serious historian (Chinese or Japanese) take the account in the official Chinese history book seriously. The voice of the massacre survivors has been systematically silenced since earlier 1970s (Japan recognised communist China in 1972) that now even the direct family of the survivors are died out.

On the military prostitute. It was a common practice in all major countries. During WW II, the first generation of the Japanese military comfort women were Japanese volunteers; The same practice was kept in the Chinese(ROC) army until later 1990s (In Taiwan). However, it has never died out in the Soviet camp: Many communist leaders picked their second wife from the military art troupes, which provide ‘entertainment’ for the top leaders. The wife of CCP leader Xi is one of them; The wife of Kim jong un is another.

Quoting the ‘Global Times’ (a.k.a. a branch of the CCP official news paper ‘People’s daily’) shows your true colour.

On the military prostitute. It was a common practice in all major countries. During WW II, the first generation of the Japanese military comfort women were Japanese volunteers; The same practice was kept in the Chinese(ROC) army until later 1990s (In Taiwan). However, it has never died out in the Soviet camp: Many communist leaders picked their second wife from the military art troupes, which provide ‘entertainment’ for the top leaders. The wife of CCP leader Xi is one of them; The wife of Kim jong un is another.

Again,after having lived there (Japan) I know Japanese are not so keen on history that is unflattering,they actually leave it out of their textbooks.

In the case of the Nanking massacre, there’s lots of proof: eyewitness testimonies, photographs, legal testimony and so on. Many can be found here: Japanese War Crimes So in the face of overwhelming proof, can you make an argument saying it didn’t happen? You could. But you’d be wrong.

Literally unspeakable acts. They didn’t just commit a massacre. What Japan did was inhuman.

But this guy wants to lecture people about forgetting history and moving on,I see where he gets it,his government loves to forget inconvenient facts.

everybody I dont like is adolf hitler

What Trump said of John reflects his moral character and those who voted for him.

However that’s not even anywhere as bad as a Republican pundit on Fox News falsely claiming that torture works because John McCain was known as “Hanoi Songbird” for confessing to the Vietcongs after getting tortured.

None of that is true.

the deplorables two point oh