June 13, 2018 - ROLL CALL! - Mid-Year, Exponential Growth

rollcall
dailycheckin

Introduction:

We have new members here everyday. Why not introduce them? :point_down:

New Member Spotlight

Let’s welcome the newest 14 members in the past 24 hours! :bitrocket:.

@gerb0r @mochanam @xelahogiewiz @FriedPiggy @anastasia @deme09 @vanlemagne @cagalliyula @Sumrealguy @CryptoBoogie @RobotExodus @Ali1 @BilalAhmed @Tixytests

:btc: Coinpuffs :btc:

Memo

At the beginning of the year, I made this post coming into 2018. I wanted to re-collect on it a bit, and show that things still hold true to what I’ve said 6 months afterwards.

I want you guys to take some time and think about what goals you are willing to achieve by 2018’s end. This isn’t just about financial freedom and growth, but more of growing as a community and individual that would be considered as exponential. Where do you see yourself at from an improvement standpoint throughout this year? Feel free to share your thoughts below, and I hope that with each passing day you get closer and closer to your end goals in these exciting times.

This is still very, very true, and I still ask these questions. The reason why I’m not worried about these market woes is that the end goal is still very bright. I read the news everyday, I read what you guys have to say, and these simple, yet powerful insights are what keeps me in the game. The passion for world changing technology with the willingness to grow. There have people within these past 6 months that accomplished the following.

• Newer products being built (YEN, CryptoYum, etc.)

• New business started (Crypto startups, :blueberries:, and :tshirt:)

• Extreme gains made from smarter investing

• Insights from other members on the pub. Smarter ICO investing :bitrocket:

• A much larger and rooted community

• People staring crypto related jobs!

All of these things have been happening in the past *6 months. I’m so excited to see where we all end up when this market is truly at its best. Isn’t this something that you would call exponential growth? I would have to say so.

“When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge — every adversity — contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.”

- Roy T. Bennett

Yes. The working an personal growth piece is really, very exciting. I’m actively evolving into a stronger, wiser, highly productive, well-balanced individual. :wink:
I’m currently actively reading The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. I am actively taking notes and taking the exercises very seriously.
The most beneficial piece of wisdom so far, is the switching off from media, as it is designed to create fear and anxiety and to undermine our power and well-being. As an individual who does not own a TV or read the newspaper or social media or listen to the crap on the radio, I had to have a closer look at this. What I have been doing a lot of lately, is consuming more Crypto News on YouTube. There is plenty of FUD to be had.
I have decided to cut down on my Crypto News intake and work on the self-development, well-being piece.
I have faith in BTC and I shall be diligently investing week to week, without being effected by the FUD.
F@CK THE FUD!!! I’m in it to win it!!!

Its on my To Read list for a long time now. Hopefully I start it this month.

A very hearty welcome to all you new members! :doge::rocket: