June 11, 2018 - ROLL CALL! - Only The Strong Survive

rollcall
dailycheckin

Introduction:

We have new members here everyday. Why not introduce them? :point_down:

New Member Spotlight

Can we have a round of applause for the 100 new members in the past 7 days? :bitrocket:.

@alfredrc @jag5096 @camilarin92 @mikenesbitt @Bulldog @adriano2018 @kristina2018 @bigmicci @MrsGameTheory @mike255 @neopent @cavs @bob885 @lenin007 @MK_KUSH @LugPatrick @Sniffer1 @kalumfernando @Dortiz @BMSH_INFO_360 @Larry @comedyicon @Bman1 @Sean_Stomski @ascalcote @dglase66 @essie @denis.hogg @Bitqueen @Marco967 @Arthur_Macek @obicrypto @TheFullMonty @sabbycon @lupo @Krusty @simoneb @CryptoNinja424 @kardanium @Nana_Supriatna @MrXYZ @rezaheshmati @Shruti_Panth @SobobaRes @muselarising @Manyol_Elek @rnwCorgi @CryptoDD @Gridlock @pseudoname @Guy1 @JustBitcoin @HeavyBags @Magicrypto @Ggboxerina @DigCurrencyAlliance @Putrick @Joel_Frias_Hernandez @cryptomaximal @ChuHaiAnh @InglrsPtyps @franz @ActionPoolChannel @Blockbrook @Scwei @eusthace @247earnings @fowndr @Philip1 @54kitsune @CherylJ @nbawyl @Henrgrilious @Jeff1 @xue @Mcny @Oliver1703 @Rohan @dinamo48 @bittrexbots @Ramsyam @Tosh_Mugambi @visions @HALOBIT @eknowledger @future5oul @okilix @richardkang @Oung @Jadeverettm @Goldfinger @hannibal-the-second @Cryptoaric @Neos @morganbtc @vykhi @Roquete @Spencer @Lukre @Omar062018

:btc: Coinpuffs :btc:

Memo

There is a common thing in crypto that’s often over-looked, and it’s a simple one. Everything that can go up, goes down, and everything that goes down, must come up. Nothing ever goes straight up in this space given its volatility.

The choice lies in your own two hands whether you’re willing to push through the stormy seas, or give in to nonexistent pressure (known as FUD). It’s also common to focus on the negative rather than the positive. It’s up to you, the individual whether you want to continue pursuing these thoughts.

When the market is in a lull, these thoughts don’t exist to me. I buy more, I research more, and I even dive into the blockchain world to experience the rush for a new era of nascent technology. Only the strong survive, and only the strong ones will be on the moon watching over Earth.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Gird up thy loins like a man.

I’m still in…not going anywhere.