Introducing the whitepaper on WOOD!

Really excited to share this with you all! My Satoshi Whitepaper art is now offered on wood!

Pictures:

The details:

This piece is limited to a production of only five. Each piece is hand signed and numbered on the back. As of this writing, I have three remaining.

The entire Bitcoin whitepaper is printed onto 3/4" inch thick birch wood and treated with a high-gloss coating, archival for up to 100 years. The wood has mounting slots that are pre-drilled so that it’s ready to hang.

The wood grain shows through the artwork which helps showcase the uniqueness of the individual wood slab. This allows for a truly vintage feel.

Measures 20" inches by 30" inches and weighs 6 lbs.

Link to it on our website: https://lynxartcollection.com/collections/crypto-artwork/products/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto-white-paper-on-birch-wood-limited-to-only-5

BTC is proudly accepted as a form of payment, along with ETH, LTC, XMR, and DOGE (or debit/credit card if you so choose)

Hope you all enjoy it.

only two left! :slight_smile: after that it’s gone for good!

You should do a coffee table :heart_eyes:

that would be sick! love the idea. I made the table in this picture here (as well as the art of course), so it’s definitely up my alley!

Meh. It’ll go back up eventually. I’m not worried.

This is awesome! I thought it was a whitepaper for an ICO at first in the wrong category LOL.

Great work.

LOL it does sound like that doesnt it haha, WOOD, the latest coin that brings you SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND TRANSACTIONS FASTER THAN ANY COIN IN EXISTENCE.