Introduce yourself to ACF!

Hi everyone…i’m Sanusi from Malaysia and just a beginner in this crypto world.Just started about less than 3 month and have a lot to learn.

Sanusi12 is my usrname at acf

andydorji from india, new to crypto world

Hello guys

I’m from Uganda that’s in africa and i got into crytpcurrency in 2016 after seeing some ads on google. Been trading on multiple exchanges for a while now and still learning more about cryptos. ACF Username LULEBAS

the man called Linnbenton

I’m not very active user, but I’m kimchi!

hi
mu name is Amine
im from tunisia
i dont know what am doing but i want to learn

Hello! Fluxus TV here. Altcoin Fantasy username: fluxustv. We’re new to crypto. Greetings from Houston!

Hi guys.I’m from Myanmar.I got a crypto from online.My acf username is Laymon.Thanks.

Hi guys, sabbir_hossain here from Altcoin Fantasy – I’m one of the founders and our goal is to give people a feel for what it’s like to trade cryptocurrencies without the risk! I got into crypto about 2.5 years ago after I heard about Ethereum.

Hey, Frankie here! I’m pretty new to the Crypto Scene but been interested for awhile. I’ve never bought ay digital currency because it’s a lot of steps and I would prefer to purchase a Hard Wallet first and most exchanges don’t take PayPal and I have no Bank Account or Credit Cards to Link and Purchase with but one day it will become easier I’m sure. My ACF Username is TurtleMonkey33

1. ¿Quién eres tú? Kini
  2. ¿Dónde están ubicados? España
  3. ¿Cuál fue la primera criptomoneda en la que invirtió y por qué?etherum porque un cilega me engancho y ne regalo medio eth
  4. ¿Cuáles son tus metas “ acumular!
  5. ¿Qué es lo que más te emociona en términos de nuestra creciente comunidad? Hay mucho que aprender
  6. Y, ¿cómo encontraste The Bitcoin Pub (nos gustaría saberlo)? Alt coin fantasy