Introduce yourself to ACF!

Well, if you’re gonna use that comparison, then yeah, we’re the safe sex version of actual trading with exchanges. Meaning we’re only a simulation (Kinda like sex via VR). When we say “No risk”, we simply mean “Practice trading without real money involved”. Hence, you can’t get an STD. Unless the condom broke, but our condom is pretty safe. No holes.

no loop holes? laskdjf laksjdf

Uh yeah. How can there be loop holes when you don’t use real money? No one spends a dime in the game. Well except for the dev paying for everything. Maybe you should check out the website so you’d know what it’s all about.

Hi guys.
My altcoinfantasy user name is : kunlenas

i found this site by the help of altcoin_fantasy

Hi guys,
my ACF username is huylv. It’s very good if ACF has a tool to auto sell when price start going down :smiley:

it was a joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: alsfkdj lajkd

Hello, my user name is youcancallmeB, I’m subscribed here by ACF with the same user name. I have a few months experience with some trades on Binance.

How are ACF users finding the pub?

No real money? Then probably mining monero :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
jk how do you cover the expenses?

Through our experiment giving them a place to learn more about crypto and our people to learn about their free trading software!

We are all happy y’all are here!

I know that. But I still want you to check out the website.

You should post a link to it in the original post. Looks interesting. I will also share your page on my facebook, maybe that will get other people into it, that may be too scared to play with real money until they understand.

Introduce my name Suheri, I come from Indonesia … I am here to meet the invitation of Altcoin Fantasy

Good day mates!

I am Joey, I got into Crypto’s late 2016. Unfortunately I was actually interested in the tech and was USING bitcoin, as opposed to holding it. tsk tsk. My main holds now are, BTC, LTC, ETH, XLM, XMR, with an interest in BAT and a few other alts. My exchanges I frequent are Coinbase, Gemini, Binance, Bittrex, and Bitmex.

I am that degen in the Bitmex trollbox who 100x shorted the bottom and 100x longed the top smh lol.

Looking forward to engaging the Bitcoin Pub community, as I have been watching Decentralized TV for a few months now.

P.S. Tom and Liz and the ACF project have done tremendous work and I am very excited about the future potential of the project!

Hello. Abdul here. Working on getting crypto currencies by any means necessary. Been aware about crypto for quite a while. Too poor to buy. Still too poor but i’d like to be able to earn crypto while its still young. Will work for crypto!

Hello. My name is sandy from Malaysia. I just sign up today. I have been into crypto since a year ago and I am just as excited as ever to learn new things here. I trade on multiple platform.
Acf username: IntelligentSandy.

Hi everyone. I’m Pele from Croatia. Been browsing through crypto fo ra year now. Eager to learn so much more! Hit me a pm if you’d like to know more about me.
Cheers

Hi I am from İstanbul. Just paying around

Username GettingCoco

Hello all…
My altcoinfantasy user name is : artalive
i am airdrop & bounty hunter

Hi guys.
My ACF user name is : ivansang

Iam trading since 2017 May
I use bittrex for trade