ICON [ICX] | The Meta Game

icon
icx

So you’re telling me that you think that the price of ICON can go up by 35x in the course of 2-3 more months. Which would equate it to a potential market cap of what… 9.1 BILLION dollars. at this current rate making it #4 above bitcoin cash, EOS, and many others.

Well now lets multiply crypto itself by lets say… 30x. That way ICON can go up maybe 5-10 places or more and be at number 25. That means the entire market cap of crypto would have to hit a total of over 6 TRILLION dollars.

I’m not trying to say you are wrong, because who knows you could still be right. And in that case please do be right because I would end up making a metric fuck ton of money.

But almost 99.999999% of data would say that will never happen.

It is the very hope and idea that “these market will go bull any minute now”, or “we just need to hodl on a little longer so we can go up 100x again” that has caused this massive amount of volatility and prolonged bear market.

It is also this line of thinking that causes tunnel vision, leads people to hopelessly hold on to their bags of shitcoins and go broke and wonder what went wrong.

I am willing to bet we dont hit 6 trillion dollars until AT LEAST 2020 or more. Probably much later than 2020.

edit - Statement redacted. I didn’t read the entire comment and made a baseless comment.

Life would be good if it hits $5 by December.

Which is exactly why I multiplied the total crypto market cap by 30x and stated it would have to reach a 6 TRILLION dollar market cap.

Actually - I owe you an apology here.

I stopped reading your comment after the 1st paragraph which is pretty bad on my behalf.

You’re absolutely right - I should have read the entire thing. Genuinely - My apologies.

I don’t expect a bull run in crypto for another 4 or 5 years. Trade all the pumps.

Yes it’s possible. For example, EOS around this time last year was at a $200M market capitalization, and ended up around $9B at the end of January without a working product. While I will admit that we were in a bull market last year, I still think we will see some upwards momentum given the developments in the crypto space this year’s are extensive compared to last’s.

I’m long term on blockchain so I’ll be here for at least 10 years. Of course bulls re-entering the market soon would be great, but I’m patient. My expectations have been lowered until I see confirmation that we’re out of this short term channel.

There’s more cause to this. In short, this is why you research and don’t invest bread money :slight_smile: . It’s a little harsh, but people should be more than responsible enough to manage their own finances. If they make a bad call or decision, welcome to the show right? We’ve all been there and we either learn from it and/or leave.

Yooo. Sorry for late reply. School holidays kids busting my balls.

My understanding is private blockchain is ICON ICX.
Hope im right.

Deloitte is with ICX solution center

https://decrypto.net/tag/theloop/

Fomo will occur, then gap fill drop

DNV GL has been working with VeChain for quite some time now. I think they are reporting the news for both of those companies but both are not on ICX. Deloitte likely is but DNV GL is most likely still on board with VeChain.

Both of these scenarios are extreme and very unlikely. IMO ICX will move up many spots while the total market cap simultaneously increases. ICX can hit $25 without being in the top 5 with a 1 trillion cap. Every coin is not going to get the same % jump.

ICX is sure to be a disproportionate winner.

Check this Video out my friends:

Watch till end! Icon is mentioned

How many vechain coins are there? Isn’t it in the billions? Need a lot of money pumped into for it to reach 500. Not watched the video yet just seen the click bait title :joy:

I dont know too much about Vechain other than it has partnerships and they have staking of some sort

Watch for the content, yeah the video is click baity lol

Made in Korea: ICON, the Blockchain Network of Korea

Blockchain: The Future of Connectivity

Brian Nibley

ICON has managed to incorporate blockchain technology into a wide range of technological ecosystems including universities, healthcare, and banking institutions.

Min Kim is the co-founder of the ICON project. Min told us about the significance of ICON being based in Korea.

Korea Kills the Tech Competition

Min gives a comprehensive yet concise explanation of why Korea is the perfect home for a blockchain project with grand ambitions like ICON:

“Korea is a small country but has gone from a third-world country to one of the economic powerhouses of the world…it is the most educated country in the world, one of the largest distributors of technology with companies like Samsung and LG, the largest producer of steel, the largest producer of cars like Hyundai and Kia… ”

It makes sense for such a technologically capable country to house one of the most promising blockchain projects to date.

ICON’s “Loopchain Projects” promise to connect various service sectors within and between communities.

The project has already fully integrated its blockchain operations into insurance, banks, universities, and hospitals. In 2019, utilization in the securities trading sector will begin.

Citizens of Korea Already Understand Blockchain

In addition, the Korean public is much more likely to both accept and adopt this kind of technological innovation compared to citizens in many other developed nations.

When it comes to the Korean population and their general awareness of blockchain tech,

“A lot of people in the [Korean] public are already pretty knowledgeable about blockchain.”

In this regard, Korea may truly be unique. There are not many countries where anyone could make the above statement and have it ring true.

All things considered, ICON being made in Korea is both appropriate and beneficial. It’s reasonable to assume that we will see additional projects being born in Korea in the future as well.

I don’t know much about it either tbh, I might take a look into it. I see a lot of people talk about it

nono, i didnt say buy it lol! watch the video for the reason and why icon is mentioned hehe

Just seen video now. Thanks. That’s what im talking about. Veechain pffttt dont worry about that. Verchain load of crap.

I just bought in to ICX, so everyone prepare for a huge drop in price. :sob: