How I made $9,000 USD PROFIT IN ONE DAY trading one crypto

Oh Good trick so plus 6-7 hour of my time then.

2 Likes

Make sure to do the B90X program!

https://thebitcoin.pub/c/b90x

3 Likes

thanks for the info/support! Amazing community!

3 Likes

thanks so much Peter!!! Amazing place you have here. Really appreciate the info/support!!!

2 Likes

Thanks!! I have already started going through the content for newbs. @peter thanks!!! but wait there’s more lol!!! This amazing platform (thebitcoin.pub) gave me a little poke on how to improve replies…It just automatically popped up and said “hey, do it this way instead, it’s better” Unbelievable how good this is!!! I am blown away! Wow!

5 Likes

I still come back to this thread to remind myself of how many folks are winning in crypto… and how many more we have to educate.

8 Likes

Thanks!

What you practice, gets better over time!

3 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile: How has it been going since you joined?

2 Likes

Maybe bitcoin helps you to make 9000$ in a day.

1 Like

Thanks for giving something back, it takes a lot of courage to actually post your strategy on here and I appreciate you giving us an insight into what you do.
Keep managing risk and you’ll beat the markets :fist:

And remember keep a big bag of icx :rocket:(shill)

7 Likes

I was not all interested all this but after reading this article I got motivation for investing it for the first time thanks for sharing such great experience.

4 Likes

@HarryvdV is a badass mofo. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The article gives food for thought. Generally, such publications help to understand the sense and the idea of investing on the Internet, not just bitcoins.

3 Likes
Why philosophy matters in the cryptospace

Thanks for a great article, well done.
It would be cool if you used https://gadr.io portfolio tracker.

There you can share your portfolio so that others can see your trades and performance and start following you.

I would definetly follow you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s simply impossible, even Bill Gates doesn’t earn such amount of money

1 Like

Hey man! Loved reading this. There’s a lot of respect due here for this level of transparency, props. Obviously things were a little different back then when this post was made (Nov 17). I think we’d love to hear about how your strategy has progressed since then. Has it changed at all? Has it the stayed the same?

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like