Goldmoney And crypto

Came over this ,seems like a Nice day to exchange crypto value in Physical gold. And i think you can also get a debit card linked to your account for spending your asset

May be old news . But first time ive heard about it

So what’s the tax again for every trade? 15-20% profit?

Saw some dude talking about it in a vid the other day . Il see if i can find it . I think it was very low actually. If so it will be pretty nice.

Anyone know if i will need to tax on the holdings i might hold there to the us?

I own gold through this company. I haven’t taken it out for years. I hope I still have access to it…

Its seems you can now move assets around in theyr app etc . And also you can spend assets with their visa . Did you try their visa solution ?

No sir. I bought $1000 worth of gold 2… maybe 3 years ago?
I think that $1000 is now worth… $1040… FML.

better return than USD :joy:

I’m glad you guys found Goldmoney. Here is what I found.

I was watching The End Is Near with Peter Schiff and he mentioned using a MasterCard funded by gold reserves. The gold is yours and stored in a Brinks vault somewhere around the world (you choose). If I could fund this account with crypto, I could purchase almost anything to live.

So the question is can I fund my Goldmoney account with crypto? “If you are a verified Holding owner, you may also utilise your credit or debit card, PayPal, cryptocurrencies, WeChat Pay, Alipay, and many other online and alternative payment methods to fund your Holding.”

What are the fees? Fund your account with crypto is 1% fee. To purchase metals there is a .5% over spot charge. To avoid a monthly storage fee, one needs to purchase metals on a monthly basis. For instance, “Monthly Storage Fee(s) – Total Monthly Buy/Sell Fees = Amount paid by client for storage. Therefore, an account with a gold balance of $25,000 would only need to make $500 worth of gold transactions per month to avoid paying a storage fee.

“Storing and insuring $100,000 of gold costs approximately $10 per month.”

Regulation: “Goldmoney Wealth Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC) as a Money Services Business. Goldmoney Network is a reporting entity to the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), and is registered with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in the U.S. The JFSC is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the financial services industry in the island of Jersey.”

Pros: You can fund an account with crypto and spend it with a MasterCard.
Cons: Goldmoney has your personal information, transaction history, and government regulated.
Let me know your thoughts on the subject.
Alternative: You can buy gold/silver from jmbullion.com with crypto and receive the metals.