photography
life

all pub instas here

:rofl: awesome handle

This just made me appreciate asian food even more :yum:

What camera was this taken with though?

Would love to! Although I tend to be food-focused. :laughing:

yes boss we know…
i am just straight forward person… if someone talked about taiwan i would have quite a few bad reviews too… lol not hating anywhere

:potato::troll:

exactly what we travel purely for!

Nikon D3100 with 35mm f1.8 lens.

I actually saved up to buy for my partner as present but she doesn’t use it… lol
its very entry level but i try utilise what i can! i guess she appreciates me using HER present taking awesome photos of her and food :troll:

D3100 is a decent dslr. Gotta love them primes too :vitalik:

any line ranger fans!?

I swear to never pass on street food regardless how dirty that street is. :pray:
Unforgettable memories of magnificient explosions in the tastebuds travelling Incredibly tasty India :mindblown:

You never know what you are missing out on if you don´t try!
At the risk of getting uncontrolled explosion in the pants but decent risk/reward in my book.

Ive always been afraid of India for that reason. :explopants3:

I have taken way too many uncontrollable pants explosion risks for food. Now it’s bitcoin.

High risk and high rewards :crossed_fingers:

How many countries you been to?! Question to all foodies here

Is that all vegetarian food? Yummmmm oh this place always gets me hungry

Russia, Japan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Canada, France, Spain, England. So many other places I want to go too.

goodness me, that is already a lot! lol dammmmmmmmmmn you go ham on travelling :saitama:

yes, all veg.
In India, veg is default.

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Greece, India, Kenya, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Thailand, UK and USA (17 states)

jeeee! lol i really want to go egypt for the historical sites. step foot in a pyramid :explopants:

chef san.

this was amazing, some store in japan when we went to catch the bullet train!

the mushroom bread was the best!!! :mushroom: