February 13, 2018 - ROLL CALL! -> Why We're Here

rollcall
dailycheckin

WHAT’S UP PUB!!!

47 members added in the last 24 hours!! Welcome everyone! :handshake: X 47

@lynxartcollection @meCaptainMoon @Rogerbakeruk @raisedbypoets @j914615 @Jeptella @NaneDeeRane @toobster @Coinist @schandra @3D_Designer @chinmaychoukse7 @CryptoZan @Ariesrose @Cdtswa @Wayne_Leung @spacemonx @Spinosa @Hotsauce2099 @PNX9 @Cheng @Sapauline323 @timbo3333 @jigga655 @Kassel @frank_d @kamikazekrypto @GoatRope @Yves @OceanDweller @Leeboy @Druginterface @Gaoithe @COLLINZINNI @joshuang0605 @rabbitae86 @TheHun @Melina_Guay @Guille_Man100 @CryptoBeliever @robertrobbie @beigna6 @Mookey8276 @Gobigorgohome @naza @Gerhard_Van_Tonder @Corinne_Lange_Washik

Please take a minute to check out these welcome threads and introduce yourself.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Why do we come to the pub and build relationships with like minded people from all over the world? To me it's not about HODLing to the moon and making those 1000% gains, it's about self improvement. This community isn't only about crypto currency and block chain tech. We have threads where we share daily fitness check-ins, personal photography, food, and general things we're working on... The topics here are endless and abundant.

One thing that I have recently realized is that we all have the same opportunity in here. Everyone possesses the ability to get better and grow. I encourage you to take a look at the things in your life that you want to get better at. Maybe you want to learn how to read charts, take better pictures, or lose some weight. Realize that the opportunity to improve those things is right in front you. The pub is an environment where like minded people all want to get better. Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help from someone who is better than you. We all come here to improve and to grow. :muscle:

Bitcoin Price :volcano:

New here, my introduction

Every day is a new day to begin. Every day is a new day to change.
Small changes add up to a lot!
It’s the discipline to keep going!

If ‘action’ is a car, and ‘why’ is the gas, then this forum is the map.

It’s awesome to be part of such an encouraging group of people here.

Welcome to the Pub everyone! Strap in!

Yeah, small changes is right. I figure the money I spent on donuts, red bulls, and stupid stuff I dont need, can go directly into BTC. I don’t even miss that stuff. The best part about it is I’m HODLing so there is no way I’m going to sell my BTC. Step by step…little by little to financial freedom.

This year I’m focused self-improvement in 3 areas:

1. Wealth
  2. Health
  3. Relationships

The Pub is helping me move forward in all 3. So grateful for this community and the commitment to daily improvement.

We never miss it. It’s always a wonder how much we spend on stupid shit.

What’s up newly joined Cryptonauts. One question.

B90x - https://thebitcoin.pub/c/b90x