Ethereum classic making moves

ethereumclassic

“Code is law” aside, ETC just has more room to moon. At just $17 per ETC, what if it’s $1K or more in 5 years? Plus I’m excited about the new ETC developments like the Emerald wallet, being built with scalability in mind, and being built to be compatible with the internet of things. Lots of cool features to “nerd out” about. Oh, and I also like that ETC isn’t pushing to have any one person as the leader, kind of following Bitcoin’s model.

Totally agree with that. Although i wish we could get to a point we dont have to think in terms of dollar. Hopefully one day :slight_smile:

Cool interview so far. My 5 year hodls are now split between ETC, Iota, and DBC. Blockchain, IOT, and AI. :bitrocket:

On coinpuffs it shows LTC as featured,aren’t the featured coins ones that you hold?

this pack of nerds will implement something right after child bearing hips charlie from Cardano~ so thats never, right after never

science projects abound

I’m very bullish for ETC as well but to be honest they could do much better in term of marketing.