Ethereum Classic and Callisto - Time to Buy More ETC!

etc
ethereumclassic
callisto

@peter do u see etc reaching eth ath in the next bull run ?

Most people probably thought ETH was a great platform but it got too big and it’s flaws are now showing. Other platforms now know what not to do. Let’s see if they can handle the loads. :explopants:

Did you see it? I don’t know who is this guy but somehow made it to my twitter stream ,)

I see ETC taking the long hard road. It’ll be a while before it reaches capacity. It’s really just begun…

Thanks for the reply as I know ur a very busy man building all day every day much appreciated

Yeh. This will be their breakout year I believe.

My unprofessional guess would be $100 ETC by eoy. That’s a little more than twice its ATH of $47. So put a dollar in, get 5 or 6 thrown back at you. Not bad.

I really wonder the future of this coin! I wish I had a crystal ball.

I own a small amount of ETC. Is it too late to get Callisto?

If you had 0 etc before march 5th, then yes.

Figured that. Thanks.

@peter, which exchange allows you to pair LTC to ETC ?? I’ve tried Binance and Cryptobridge but they’re not available on those. Rather than check them all, I said lemme ask the TheDoge…

Swap to BTC first, fixed :slight_smile:

You don’t. Eth to ETC is the way to go right now.

Ergo, its gonna definitely be a loooooooooong HODL :hulksmash:

Hey @peter in your 2018 predictions, you pegged ETC to be $40 by eoy. Has your position on this changed? If so, what’s your new estimate?

$40? Man, I’m thinking at least twice that. Especially if it gets listed on Coinbase.

But again…I’m just a dumbass newbie so what do I know? :man_shrugging:t2:

Coinbase listing would definitely make it hit the roof! And its probable too…

It is probable. :thinking: