― Gabriel García Márquez

The same applies to love.

“Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn’t calculate his happiness.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

guilty.

“Laughter is poison to fear.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

strong. very well put.

“When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

The struggle, my daily quest.

“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”
― Lao Tzu

“Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains and earth. This shows clearly the principle of
softness overcoming hardness.”
― Lao Tzu

<<< softy

TODAYS FRIENDSHIP

“It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.”
― Emilie Autumn,

“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“A friend to all is a friend to none.”
― Aristotle

too many acquaintances not enough friends.
what is your definition of friend?

btw is this format better than 5 seperate quotes? or is it harder to read?

"Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times."
Mark Twain

it’s all about trying and tackle losses again.
Although i love this quote, i for my self lack big time of tenacity :pensive: that really bugs me

Another good translation:

Seek approval and you will be chained.

I think about this one a lot when I read about people loading pics on social media and deleting them because they only got 5 likes.

That’s because the pic didn’t provide them with the serotonin rush that they perceive social proof should provide…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

I was guilty of that awhile back. Nowadays, I rather have people I like and know acknowledge my existance and work instead. That is why I rather post food pics and philosophy here instead. Because people who appreciate your work means so much more.

Also I found that not saying something is also another form of saying something. If that makes any sense. I guess it depends who the person your talking to is. I feel like it is a very powerful way of telling someone something and for them to finding the answer to their own problems.

Come to think of it reading philosophy didn’t help me much. It was posting on here daily that became my remedy. I found people who truely cared about others even if it’s just selected few, those people are the ones you should try build relationships upon. This is why I am always so thankful for the two founders of this website and the content they put out.

Peters charismatic personality, teaching crypto, putting out FREE content! This guy is really soemthing lol

John for his amazing blogs and vlogs which I suggest people search up lol. I found his videos extremely useful for personal development as a person. John is more like a online mentor creating videos as a challenge but not realising it is actually a sort of therapy for people out there.

There are also a few people on here that are very active which I find motivating, helpful, friendly and funny. I wish I found this community of people earlier.

In the end, A LOT of people would have charged money for all this work they put in. I would not have had the money for.

Im just here for the drugs, money, and blueberry explosion in the pants :explopants6: :wink:

“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.”
― Neil Gaiman, Fables & Reflections

“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
― Vincent van Gogh

“To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Shino Aburame said: (Naruto)
Trying to improve by learning from others that is what calls friendship.

All Might said: (Boku no Hero Academia)
It’s not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what’s realistic.

Link said: (Legend of Zelda)
A sword edit:bitcoin wields no strength, unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Oh no i missed a day! thanks for posting Matty! :hugs:

ONE PUNCH MAN :saitama:
Saitama
"Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves."

Saitama to Fubuki
"If you really want to become strong, stop caring about what others think about you. Living your life has nothing to do with what others think."

Rintarou Tatewaki said: (Magic-Kyun! Renaissance)
Smile. Not for anyone else, but for yourself. Show yourself your own smile. You’ll feel better then.

goku - Power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need.

piccolo - Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best.

vegeta - You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there’s one thing a Saiyan always keeps! His pride!!!

woah vegeta that G

been busy with work and new years:

lets get back to it!

“Be wise today so you don’t cry tomorrow.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri

“Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get.”
― H. Jackson Brown Jr.

“Reality - Dreams = Animal Being
Reality + Dreams = A Heart-Ache (usually called Idealism)
Reality + Humor = Realism (also called Conservatism)
Dreams - Humor = Fanaticism
Dreams + Humor = Fantasy
Reality + Dreams + Humor = Wisdom”
― Lin Yutang, The Importance of Living

Not doing anything - regret :joy: