[ELA] Elastos HQ (ICO, tokens, wallet, trade)

neoico
elastos
nep5
dahong

I can’t stand Chico, but I have to give him credit for this interview. Top notch.

Finally a crypto project that understands marketing! This is next level. :sunglasses:

I love this thread about ELA! Thanks Nathan_D for the nice updates here! I stuffed more of my ELA bags around 3.x$ <3

This is a long read, but very useful for anyone invested, or interested in investing:

Great community montage video that builds nicely as it progresses. Very inspirational and motivating.

Also, I’m completely dumbfounded by the lack of support for ELA here on the pub. This project is undoubtedly one of the strongest and most lucrative in all of crypto, yet for some reason all anyone cares about here is ICX. A shame this place is such an echo chamber, as there are some solid projects that go completely unnoticed. Hopefully that will soon change. :slight_smile:

I’m here but the news are not. I have no time to “shill” it nor here neither elsewhere. I’m just reading & waiting + smiling. Sorry.

That total supply… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

No need to apologize man. You’ve made a few ELA related posts over the last few months. :slight_smile:

Isn’t there no fixed cap?

Where does everyone store their ELA?

Going to start a DCA once I’ve finished with BNB!

Currently swing trading it on Huobi, waiting for Ledger support (code is finished and submitted this month, pending review by Leger, with a release date tentative for Jan or early Feb). In the meantime the Elastos web wallet is actually pretty decent.

I have been following but haven’t pulled the trigger. Chico Crypto is a big advocate for Elastos. Still gotta do a little more research and hoping it comes closer to the $2 range. Think it’s possible?

Blue Collar Crypto is also a big advocate for ELA. And Jimmy Lipham has been doing God’s work on Elastos lately. Hes a developer

Completely agree. ELA was one of the first projects that caught my eye. They have so much depth and history and a whole bunch of code–plus merge mining with bitcoin?

The only thing bothers me that they developed it for 10 years…and still not ready. Ok they got money from us to finish it…but. 10 years. In 10 years other companies start to operate and vanish. I hope they are able to make it happen.

Actually i believe this protocol has been 30 years in the making. It may just soon find it’s time.

Lack of support comes from the lack of enthusiasm/:poop: from dear leader. Most of the grassroots enthusiasm surrounding projects that haven’t been blessed comes from those who discussed and got into the ICO, of which I don’t know how many of us here did for Elastos.

I have my reservations about the project, 90% of which is about the business/marketing/relationship building side of the business, but I do own some.

To be fair to Peter, he did mention Elastos at the end of a livestream months ago. He implied that because of who was involved that we should keep an eye on it.

I definitely missed that, my impression of his feeling on the project are only formed by what I’ve seen, which may not be current, especially in this ever evolving world. Could you link that @Marc3456? At the same time, I don’t look to @peter to make my “investment” decisions for me, and come to my own conclusions, which have no value to anyone but myself.