Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

This is an amazing recording and it is clear Woodward has recordings for everything in his book! Also interesting to note that Trump says his staff are afraid to come and speak to him. He also lies about knowing about the book being written!

The only problem: Working in the Trump administration is an unrelenting nightmare, so everyone is a suspect.

“The problem for the president is it could be so many people,” said one administration official, who like many others interviewed for this story spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid. “You can’t rule it down to one person. Everyone is trying, but it’s impossible.”

The phrase “The sleeper cells have awoken” circulated on text messages among aides and outside allies.

I actually don’t think it is Pence at all he wouldn’t be so dumb as to write this. He can just sit tight try to keep out of all of Trump’s dodgy dealings and become President when it all finally implodes!

Working in the Trump administration is an unrelenting nightmare, so everyone is a suspect.

I think its Pence. But its not like trump can fire him tho.
Hed have do die or be removed from office.

It would be fascinating to see if Pence were revealed to be the one.
I said a long time ago the Republican party was divided…alot of people dismissed that fact…but then you hear Lindsay Graham, John McCain both consistently speak out.

That alone should have been a red flag…because it forces people to choose which Republican side to take.
Again…causing division instead of unity.

Fox News Host Cavuto DESTROYS attacks from Trump Supporters Who Attacked Him:

Former CIA officer Phil Giraldi joins me to discuss the creepy op-ed in the New York Times yesterday by a “senior official” in the Trump Administration who claims to be part of a movement trying to undermine the president from within, particularly in his diplomatic overtures.

Hmm…Deep state didnt include Republicans.
Now it does?

We can take this two ways…in the light of Trumps attempt at tyranny, will this be the thing that actually unifies BOTH parties?

As ive said over and over again, im all about unification or our nation… I couldn’t care less about worshiping a man.

Ive said also, trump pissed off some powerful Republicans and has pretty much alienated almost everyone.

Really? What world do you live in where the “deep state” is partisan. Eisenhower was not warning about Democrats and Republicans. You really need to stop watching Fox, CNN and MSNBC. You fall for all of their bullshit.

Please describe this tyranny? I would say Bush and Obama were far more tyranically. Medicare Part D, The affordable care act, the bailouts, oh and drones drones drones.

lol…I was being sarcastic about Trumps paranoid deep state comments.
Havent you seen my other posts?

Re-read my post:

Notice the word “attempt”.
Hes also a fanboy of Putin and other dictators. Thats common knowledge.

The idea of a shadow government did not start with Trump. It has been mentioned by many dating back till at least the 1920s. Presidents Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy and probably others have commented about it.

Trump did all of this to himself.
Conspiracy or not.

What did Trump do to himself? He came into the Republican primary as an outsider. He is still an outsider. He may just be another Teddy and will go down as being just as bad as Obama and Bush but at this point, he isn’t nearly as bad as Obama or Bush.

Youre right. Trump is an angel. He surrounds himself with the best of the best. Trump…is flawless.
They guy is clean as a whistle.

What? Where did I call him an angel? Do you understand how to read?

Here come the insults…:rofl:

Don’t put words in my mouth. You are not the mainstream media.

Screw. You.

There is no redemption; no exoneration for you or your colleagues inside this shit-show of an administration. You think an op-ed in the paper of record is going to cut it? Gimme a break. You cannot write an article admitting to the president’s “anti-democratic” impulses while also saying you want his administration “to succeed.” You cannot publish a 965-word piece excoriating Donald Trump’s “worst inclinations” while omitting any and all references to his racism, bigotry, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, and white nationalism.

You did find space, however, to heap praise on yourself and your fellow officials. “Unsung heroes.” “Adults in the room.” “Quiet resistance.” “Steady state.”

Are you kidding me? Where were your “unsung heroes” when this administration was snatching kids from their parents and locking them in cages? Drugging them and denying them drinking water?

Where were your “adults in the room” when this administration left 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico to die because, apparently, it is an island “surrounded by water, big water, ocean water”? Where were they when the president was denying that Hurricane Maria was a “real catastrophe” and lobbing paper towels at the survivors?

Where was your “quiet resistance” when the president was extolling far-right racists as “very fine people” and blaming the violence in Charlottesville on “both sides”? How “quiet” were you when he later disowned his half-hearted and belated denunciation of the “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups” as “the biggest fucking mistake I’ve made”?

Where was your “steady state” when the president fired the director of the FBI because, he told NBC News, “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story”? Or when he sacked Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and Sally Yates, the acting attorney general? Or when he tweeted, earlier this week, that Attorney General Jeff Sessions shouldn’t have indicted two Republican allies of his over alleged financial crimes?

The reality is that you and your fellow officials are enablers of Trump; you are his protectors and defenders. You say it yourself. Why were there only “whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment,” which provides for the cabinet to remove the president from office if he is unable to do the job? Why not invoke it and let Mike Pence take over? (Are you, by the way, Mike Pence?)

You are keen to remind the liberal readers of the New York Times that yours “is not the popular ‘resistance’ of the left” and that you believe this administration’s policies have “already made America safer and more prosperous.” You cite “historic tax reform” and “effective deregulation” as the supposed “bright spots that the near-ceaseless negative coverage of the administration fails to capture.” But by tax reform, do you mean the Trump tax cuts that give the richest 1 percent of Americans almost half of the benefits? And by deregulation, do you mean the rescinding of Obama-era protections for the oceans; the lifting of controls on toxic air pollution; and the green light to Wall Street to once again cause havoc in the financial markets?

What is it, then, that you object to? Well, it seems, your biggest concern is “not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency,” but how Americans have “sunk low with him and allowed our discourse to be stripped of civility.”

You’re joking, right? The widespread dishonesty, the rampant corruption, the brazen racism, the growing authoritarianism, the accusations of collusion — none of that tops your list of Trumpian abuses and infractions? But the “civility” of our discourse does? Fuck civility.

Also, what did you think would happen when you signed up to work for a reality TV star who was accused of sexual assault by more than a dozen women, and of rape by his first wife? Who stiffed hundreds of contractors, ripped off Trump University students, cheated on his third wife just months after she gave birth, and cut off health care coverage to his own nephew’s sick baby in a fit of rage?

You knew all of this and yet you still chose to work for him at the highest level of government. You now acknowledge that “the root of the problem is the president’s amorality.” But how about your own amorality? I hate to agree with your boss, but you are “gutless.” You’re a shameless coward, a cynical opportunist.

No, Mike Pence is not smart enough to write the piece.