Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

If you think America sucks, I suggest you go live in Liberia, or Somalia or North Korea or China or Yemen or Uganda or Haiti or Tanzania or Ethiopia or Mozambique. Then tell me the USA sucks. There are billions of people who would do anything to live in America. If it was so horrible that wouldn’t be true. Just about anyone who lives in America that doesn’t like where they live, can and should leave. Bill Gates said something very true and real, he said. “it’s not your fault if your born poor. It’s your fault if you die poor”. In context he’s talking about people born and residing in the USA. I agree, if your poor your entire life in the USA, your either horrible with money, have no desire to educate yourself and are lazy, or are not capable of understanding reality…

You have reading comprehension problems too? The US doesn’t suck. The government does. All governments do. I have over 4000 years of proof that government sucks. Though, if I did want to leave, have you ever looked into how expensive it is to leave? Also, where would I go? This is the safest place in the world from US bombs. Anywhere else, I am likely to be killed by the US.

“The worship of the state is the worship of force. There is no more dangerous menace to civilization than a government of incompetent, corrupt, or vile men. The worst evils which mankind ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments. The state can be and has often been in the course of history the main source of mischief and disaster.”

― Ludwig von Mises

They do in your opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I argue that they are incredibly lenient, and all in all people who work for the Government are good people. They have never bothered me, or anyone I know.

Then you are lucky cause the guys in blue costumes, the privateers, they have given me nothing but trouble for years. They beat their wives 3 times more than any other profession and they kill more dogs per year than dogs kill humans in a decade.

As for the rest of them,. we don’t need them and they definitely should not be allowed to unionize. Even the awful, yet hero of the left FDR warned against public unions.

It is impossible to bargain collectively with the government.” - FDR

Are you on drugs? . I don’t care what anyone else does, or things out of my arena. I work hard, take care of my family, and respect everyone.

What do you consider a drug?

I have no problem with my neighbors but those that are knee deep in blue vs red are just part of cult. Look at the definition of a cult above and then look at you average die hard Republican or Democrat.

I’m not into politics or religion, but no one in politics or religion has ever made me feel a certain way, that is not my thing. People have different interests I like certain things the next guy like other things, I am not predigest against anyone.

So you would be ok if I came to your home, stuck a gun to your head and stole some money as long as I did good with it?

That wouldn’t happen, you’d get attacked by pit-bulls and shot.

But if I got away with it, you would be ok as long as I did something you find just with it, right?

I’m telling you it wouldn’t happen, lol

Ok, ten thugs come to your house with AKs and Full Body Armor, shoot your dogs before they enter and then take your money. You would be totally fine with it as long as they do with the money what you find to be just?

How old are you? I’d really like to know.

1. How old are you @AAA_ZioiZ?

@AAA_ZioiZ, How old are you?

I’m 23 years old. Letting you know my age allows me to make better decisions around how to engage… apparently…

Well I know that’s not true, but it is not right that he asks me my age but does not respond when I asked his. Though, I really only asked because 20 characters.

Show me the post where i said i was a Christian?
Secondly, i do honor our military.

If were talking Christian, the Bible approves of honor, but not worship of others. There is a BIG difference between the two…that was weak of you…try harder.

Lasty, if you hate our govt so much, why dont you stop anonymously posting and whining like a snowflake and run for office and change it?

Ive been to Iraq, and Afghanistan and our Govt has its issues, but it aint that bad.
Have you ever even left the country? :joy:

You sound like an anarchist tho…

Cops have done that plenty of times.
Some have gone to jail, some have not.
Google it.

Dude youre old a$$ aint 23 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

WTH?
What country is this?
US police and military issue dont use AKs…are you a gun guy?

lol
Im trying to follow what hes saying myself.
Is he talking about cops?’
Im not a big fan of them myself but they arent issued AKs.
And as far as beating women goes, lots of dudes came back (soldiers) from the sandbox really messed up. REALLY messed up based off what they say and the VA didnt take care of them (IMO).

Cops, again, not my favorites, also have a high stress job and it messes them up too. Maybe not to the degree of someone coming from the sandbox, but its normally MUCH higher than what someone in a non combative job does.